chapter 6: It gets weirder

If was after hours, you riddle had snuck off to the restricted section of the library for some research. He was off beside the shelf, studying the contents of a large book while you browsed through the aisles.

Striding up and down passing him several times as you traced your finger against the shelves dusty edge. You let out a sigh of boredom. "if youre going to continue bothering me id rather you just leave" he said coldly keeping focus on his book. "I breathed tom, you want me to stop breathing?" you ask. His eyes shift up from his book to stare at you. "don't answer that" you say pursing your lips and turning back to the shelf.

"You should just be grateful im gracing you with my presense" you say making a nauseous face. "you presence disgusts me, and you have nothing better to do or why else would you be helping me" he says licking his lips in confirmation as he turns the page. "that's not true" you say pouting your lip as you give him the cold shoulder. "oh really, well who else in this school are you friends with" he says, before shuddering in realization that he just said 'who else'. You stare at him and say, "I don't need friends, they disappoint me" and you walk away into another section, now more focused on your own research.

"youre just feeling sorry for yourself" He sighs as he shuts his book, and goes for another, but slightly watches you between the gap of books.

You start ripping pages out of books, for no apparent reason, except for the soul purpose to piss riddle off when you have nothing better to do. You hear his grunt in annoyance as he loudly flicks his pages.

You start humming to yourelf, and singing. He throws the book on the ground and immediately rushes over to you. "what were you just singing" he says. You look at him weirdly. "what are you talking about". "what you were just humming it was..." he stops and his eyes shift. "nevermind" he says softly before turning away again, pretending to be distracted.

"it was just a song riddle" you say as you slowly turn back to ripping pages. His faces tenses up before he turns to you and snaps. "FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN STOP RIPPING THAT" he yells ripping the book out of your hands, a little too rough and the paper swiftly cuts your hand deep.

The blood spills out and he glares at you. "go ahead and cry" he says sternly but mockingly. You do nothing but smile, and seductively lick the blood off your hand. He grabs your hand, and presses his nails into the cut to deepen it, testing your strength. You smirk at him bravely, inhaling the pressure as blood spills. He presses deeper, trying to push your limits but you show no fear. As he wounds you further and further, he suddenly stops, and smiles and lifts your soft hand up to his lips and sucking the blood away. You bite your lip, as you feel his soft lips curing your pain.

As he lifts his head back up, your faces get close together and you can feel the heat. Youlook at him dead in the eye and whisper, "you make me sick riddle", before walking away with your swaying hips trailing behind you.