28 - Hey Harry

On August tenth 1995, Harry Potter arrived at 12 Grimmauld Place.

It was evident that he was a bit confused, and even a bit scared. He had never been there before, but when Molly Weasley greeted him outside of the kitchen, he felt completely safe.

Juno sat in the twins' room as they showed her a few of their newest inventions.

"And this one," George exclaimed, holding up a round candy, half purple, half orange. "Is a Puking Pastille. They're double-ended, color coded chews. If you eat the orange half of the Puking Pastilles, you throw up. The moment you've been rushed out of the lesson for the hospital wing, you swallow the purple half--"

"Which restores you to full fitness, enabling you to pursue the leisure activity of your own choice during an hour that would otherwise have been devoted to unprofitable boredom," Fred finished excitedly.

Juno took it from George, and held it up to her eyes, "Although I think you shouldn't skip lessons—," the twins rolled their eyes, "—I think it's brilliant!"

"Want to be one of our testers?!" Fred asked with a large grin. "Y'know for our other amazing products we'll come up with?"

Juno looked up at the twins fearfully, "Me?" They nodded, "I don't know..."

"We'll give you twenty percent off," George tried to bargain.

"Forty," Juno challenged.

"Thirty-five."

"Fifty."

"Forty-five."

"Make it fifty, and you have yourselves a deal," Juno finished with a sigh.

George and Fred looked at each other, as if they were talking with their eyes, and they grinned. "Deal," they both stuck out their hands. Juno rolled her eyes but shook each hand.

"So, why aren't you in the meeting tonight?" George asked as Fred rummaged through their box of products.

Juno sighed, "Molly said it didn't concern me tonight. Besides, they're always boring, and--"

Juno stopped talking when she heard the voice of Harry. "That must be Harry," George grinned.

"Sounds a bit mad, doesn't he?" Fred asked from besides George.

"Should we go say hi?" Juno smirked holding up her wand.

The twins looked at each and pulled out their wands, "3..."

"2..." George continued.

"1!" Juno said before she apparated into Rons room.

"Harry!" Fred said, placing a hand on Harrys shoulder as he appeared behind him.

George appeared on the bed behind Harry, and Juno appeared on her knees on the bed, behind George.

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones," George grinned as Harry backed up to see all three of them.

"Don't bottle it up, though, mate," Fred took a seat beside George.

"Yeah, let it out," Juno smirked, placing her hands on Georges shoulders to keep herself upright.

"Anyway, if you're all done shouting," George leaned in closer, and lowered his voice.

"Want to hear something a little more interesting?" Fred finished with a smirk.

Hermione and Ron looked at each other while Harry looked at the everyone confused.

"Come on," Fred said taking Harry's hand. He pulled him to the door as George stood up too. Hermione and Ron followed them out the door, and George took Junos hand in his.