A Day With Boo

"Boo? Boo?" Trevor said shaking me awake. Boo is our nickname for each other, it's not weird or anything because we are so close.

"yeah Boo?" I replied, sitting up in my bed. "its the first day of summer vacation so wanna go to the mall, and get some cloths?" he asked."YASSS! let me get ready!" I yelled.

I hopped into the shower, it stung... really bad. When I got out, I slipped on my Micky Mouse sweat shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and my black, white, and read Jordan's.(as in social media bar, just not all the other stuff)
I also brushed my teeth and did my hair in a messy bun, then ran downstairs and onto Trevor's lap.

"Hey boo, I'm ready to go!" I said kissing him on the cheek. "well, if you get off of me then maybe we can go!' he replied and I chuckled. "ugh" I got up and grabbed Tevor and I's black penny boards. On our 12 birthday, I got us both one so we don't have to share the old one we had.

"Wait! its noon and because we haven't eaten, I'm taking you to Taco Bell!" I said and I carefully grabbed his hand. I had to be carful so we don't fall. We hold hands all the time, we act like we're dating, but we are just really close twins that kiss each other on the cheek. never the lips though. we hold hands, lock arms, say I love you. Sometimes, I just feel like he is the only one that cares about me.

We went into Taco Bell and ordered our food. "here ya go" I reached out to give the woman at the register the money, but Trevor stopped me. "no, I'm paying" he smirked. "no, look, Nicki Manaj I wall twerking!" I said and quickly gave the woman the money and he laughed. "damn you, but I love you. gets me every time" he said as we walked away with jour food and saw a table with people Familiar. Great.

"Hey guys" Trevor said, waving alon with me and we sat with the o2l guys. I was in between Trevor and Sam.

Ok, ok. I have to admit, all these guys were cute but If I had to pick the cutest... Sam.

I knew all the guys pretty well, we don't see each other every day but about 5 days a week we do.we see Sam and Kian in school but the rest of the guys don't go to school but at night we usually all sleep at our house sometimes.

We had small talk until we started talking about what YouTuber is the cutest, but we couldn't pick ourselves. "so, Ana, who do you think is cute?" Kian asked me. "Trevor" I said and they all laughed because they knew I picked him because he looked like me.

"Besides your twin" Connor said. "awww.... come on... we cute as fuck!" I said pouting, making them laugh. "well... if I had to pick one, I would pick Sam, and I'm not ashamed or anything so no need to pick on me about it!" I said proudly, I'm keeping so many secrets from them, even Trevor. My own twin. So the least I can do is tell then the truth about that... right? Sam blushed. I don't know why but ok.

"Well... guys, we have to get going! we're having a twin day... again! maybe see ya tonight at my house?" Trevor asked them when we were done eating. "sure! ill text you! have fun!" Ricky said. "Thanks man" Trevor replied.

Trevor and I grabbed our penny boards, then boarded off to the mall, hand in hand.

-AFTER MALL/AT HOME-

Trevor and I got lots of new outfits and half of them were matching each others! we love doing that, just not a lot though, just every once in a while!

It is now 8 at night so I walked downstairs to see all of the guys in the living room talking. "hey guys!" "hey Ana!"

We sat down on the floor in a circle and just talked about random things until I fell asleep with Trevor's arms around me.