7

Time went by, you and Sadie grew closer but the group slowly started going into a dark place. Group members ran off and Dutch seemed as if he was losing his kind and worse yet your father had some disease.

You saw Sadie murdering people on a rampage and she turned to something unrecognizable but you woke up sweaty from the dream and saw you are back in Sadie and your tent."
Awhile back Sadie invited you to stay in her tent with her instead of sharing one with uncle and bill.
You looked over to see Sadie still sleeping beside you.
You brushed her hair and sighed "when the group started going down you started to have theses nightmares.

Sadie woke up "you ok y/n?"
You chuckled "yeh just confused how Ii got lucky."
She smiled "yeh ether you got lucky or I'm just a fool."
She kissed you on the cheek."
You laid back down with your arm around her.

Days later oh saw Sadie talking to Arthur so you asked her "what was that?"
She shrugged "nothing, just they caught colm o'ldriscol!"
You smiled "that great!"
Dutch walked up "yup, we're gonna make sure he hangs, y/n stay here I don't trust you..."

Arthur Morgan patted you on the back "it's alright boah."
He rode off with Sadie and Dutch so you thought you'd sleep in more but the nightmares of Sadie turned to a crazy killer kept flooding your mind so you quickly got to your horse and rode into town.
You saw colm getting hanged but you heard Sadie scream "DIE! DIE! DIE!"
She was shooting him over, over and over."
The law was riding up but Sadie was too busy taking her anger out so you rode quickly, jumping off your horse to take down the two guards and grabbing Sadie "he's dead!"
She turned to you "he killed Jake!"
You nodded "I know and wanted him dead for killing my family but Sadie look the law is coming and colm is already dead!"

Sadie pushes past you and got to her horses, you sighed but she growled "you coming or not!"