Twins

Hi. 😊

Bear with the errors and the boring plot. 😅

ווווווווווווווווווו×

The first time Seokmin saw him was when he was introduced as the new Principal of their school. He was standing at the middle of the stage smiling at the students, greeting them. 

And on the first time, Seokmin thought their principal is beautiful. The most beautiful man he have ever seen so as his smile, it was the kindest smile ever.  But he didn't  realized he will meet the man on the 3rd week of the school year just because he was on trouble. 

"You are in trouble." Wonwoo pointed the obvious while they're sitting in the office waiting for the principal.

"Do you think Dad will be mad at me?" Seokmin asked his twin who nod confidently. 

"Furious" Wonwoo corrected

"Will you bury my dead body after this mess?" Seokmin asked again now with  all seriousness on his voice. 

His twin nod "Yeah and I would even plant daisies on your grave like how you like it " 

"Thank you Woniee. You're the best! Don't forget me once I'm gone okay!!" Seokmin replied making his brother rolled his eyes. 

"Aww! That's so dramatic! I almost cried." The deep voice interrupted the twins' moment. There standing a big built man dressed in dress shirt rolled up his elbows, black pants hugging his thick thigh, arms crossed on his chest with a judging look at the two teenagers at the couch. 

"DAAAD!!" The twins both shouted seeing their Dad finally arrived. 

"And you know I would bury you myself Minniee." The man said smirking

"Daaaad!!!" Seokmin whined 

"Yeah. He's on deep trouble Dad. I think we need to call Uncle Jihoon to write a beautiful song for his funeral" Wonwoo suggested making his twin look at him with wide eyes which the latter just shrugged on return. 

Seungcheol who was standing at the door now hands on his pockets enjoys watching  his sons bickering about betrayal of trust and brotherhood. 

"Woah. Woah. No ones gonna die today and not on my office boys" a calm voice interrupted the twin who immediately stopped arguing and bowed to greet the new comer. 

As to Seungcheol, he was a little startled when a sudden voice came right behind him, he didn't even heard the door open. He turned around and gape at the man standing in front of him. 

"Seungcheol?"

 "Jeonghan?" The twins  heard the two adults muttered at the same time, Wait. They knew each other? 

"Hi!!" The two adults again greeted at the same time then chuckled. 

They stare for a moment before Jeonghan stepped closer and give a brief hug to Seungcheol which the latter returned.  

"It's been a very long time. How are you?" Seungcheol asked after the hug. 

"Great.. Just returned back home and got lucky to fall on the job here" Jeonghan replied smiling. "You, how's life treating you??" 

"Oh. Same old.. Busy at work and dealing with these two delinquent boys" Seungcheol  pointing at the two teens  who are gaping on how gentle their father to their school head. 

"Not a delinquent. But Minnies another case." Wonwoo recovered first, shook his head while pointing at his brother beside him with his thumb. The other just glared in return.