Sore Loser

You finally break your losing streak against Leo.

-

"Ugh, seriously?!" you groan, tossing your controller to the side.

"Maybe next time, sweetheart," Leo smirks victoriously.

Yet again, Leo has beat you in another game. As much as you liked him, it was becoming increasingly frustrating. It's embarrassing having to lose to your crush constantly and having him gloat about it too. Just once you wanted to wipe that smug grin off his face.

You get up from the beanbag chair and head over to a different arcade game to play solo.

"Giving up so soon?" Leo mocks.

You take a seat at one of the driving games and start playing to calm your nerves. Leo walks over to the booth you sat at and leans against the arcade machine. While scheming up a way to beat him once and for all, you unintentionally ignore him.

"I can't help being good at winning."

Leo peers at your intensely focused face, your gaze not once wavering from the screen in front of you.

Eventually you finish in first place. You couldn't even enjoy your win knowing that Leo would have likely left you in the dust if he had joined the game. You leave the arcade and head to the kitchen.

"Silent treatment, huh? I see how it is."

An idea pops in your head and you feel a mischievous grin curl up from the corner of your lips. You quickly hide your expression when you hear him hurry to cut in front of you, blocking your path.

"I'll let you win the next round if it'll make you feel better," he cheekily suggests.

You pass him without a second glance. You don't say anything nor show any emotive reaction on your way to the kitchen. Strolling in you find Mikey, Donnie, and Raph eating some pizza.

"Hey, guys!" you greet them with a smile.

They all greet you back. Leo walks in from behind, likely seeing your sudden change in demeanor.

"C'mon, don't tell me you're actually mad at me?" Leo asks you.

You grab yourself a slice of pizza before promptly leaving him in the kitchen with his brothers.

_____

"Looks like he's finally done it this time," Raph says.

"Nice job, Leon. You actually got your crush to hate you," Donnie sarcastically applauses.

Leo groans. "Hey this wasn't part of the plan! I was going to play one last round where loser has to do what the winner says and then confess."

"You probably went overboard with the gloating, Leo. You should apologize," Mikey suggests.

"Fine," Leo sighs.

He exits the kitchen to find you.

Leo wasn't one to admit defeat so easily. It's not like he wasn't going to apologize. Just not immediately. He wanted to see who would break first and he was determined to win as per usual.