🔞: SOONYOUNG x JIHOON

8.21.19

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"Jihoon-ssi, why do you always come back here?" Mingyu, one of his stockholders asked.

The latter just smirked and shakes his head. "Nothing. I just find things amusing," he answered, a playful smile playing on his lips as he glance at the bartender who was busy mixing drinks in the counter.

It took him a couple of hours before he could finally went to the bar counter. He really just waited for them to go home before he could approach the bartender.

"One glass of Jack Daniel's," he ordered, sounding a little stern to mask the playfulness he was feeling.

The bartender glanced at him and gave him a smile before he proceeded in giving Jihoon's drink.

"I'm Jihoon," he introduced as soon as the guy handed him his Jack Daniel's.

The bartender almost let go of the glass because of the customer's sudden introduction. Luckily, Jihoon was fast and held both of his hand and glass.

The bartender blushed as he quickly take his hand back. "W-We're not allowed to introduce ourselves.." he mumbles softly then looks down.

Jihoon chuckles because of his cuteness and tilted his head. "Hmm, is that so? Then why do you have a name tag?" he asked, clearly making the bartender shy and red. "Oh, Soonyoung is your name. Nice to finally know you," he gave him a teasing smile, making Soonyoung blush even more.

---

"A-Ahh.. J-Jihoon.." Soonyoung moans when Jihoon suddenly cups his growing bulge.

They're now inside Jihoon's car. Jihoon actually waited for him to go home and offered him a ride as well. Clearly speaking, they feel sexually interested with each other, which is why Soonyoung is letting the latter to harass his body.

Jihoon chuckles and continued to bite the skin on his neck, leaving red-purplish marks around it. Soonyoung kept on whimpering and was already spreading his legs for him.

Jihoon gently pulls him to the backseat and started to undress Soonyoung. He let Soonyoung to sit properly on the seat and spread his legs. He kneels in between them and started stroking his bare dick.

Due to the growing pleasure he was feeling, his hands instantly flew down to Jihoon's hair. He grips on his locks when Jihoon leans closer to lick the pre-cum oozing from Soonyoung's dick.

Soonyoung arches his chest and bucks his hips. He covers his mouth using the back of his hand to cover and muffle his moans. Jihoon's mouth feels so hot and sinful that he's unable to resist him.

On the other hand, the latter was enjoying everything. Finally, he had the chance to approach the bartender he kept on secretly visiting. And what more is that he's actually pleasuring him.

"O-Oh...damn... Jihoon!" Soonyoung suddenly screamed when he felt a foreign thing being inserted inside him.

It was somehow painful yet pleasurable that his body was unconsciously grinding against his fingers.

Soonyoung's untidy and sinful appearance is already making Jihoon crazy that he stopped pleasuring him and started undressing himself.

Soonyoung whines softly when he stopped, making him chuckle. He sat beside him and cups his cheeks, leaning closer to lock their lips together. He guided Soonyoung to sit on top of him.

Soonyoung groans in between their kiss when Jihoon held onto his hips and pulled him down, his dick slowly sinking and stretching Soonyoung's insides.

Moans, whimpers and their skin slapping together were the only things that's being heard inside the car. They were almost out of control that the car was starting to thrust itself as well.

---

"What now.." a sulky Soonyoung asked.

He's now cuddling with a tired Jihoon. They're lucky that Jihoon's apartment was just around the corner and Jihoon still managed to drive them there.

And it took a couple of thrusts before they finally got to lay on Jihoon's soft bed.

"I'm gonna pick you up from work tomorrow," Jihoon said then buries his face against the older's neck.

Soonyoung was still pouting. He was asking a different question but maybe it was still early for Jihoon to answer it.

"I like you," Jihoon mumbles softly, enough for just the two of them to hear.

Soonyoung blushed and was suddenly frozen when he heard him giggle.

What fate does these two idiots will share?