SOONYOUNG x JIHOON

7.12.19

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Jihoon breathed slowly and heavily, afraid of what might happen next. He slowly grab his phone and gently tapped the screen, dialing out his favorite person's number.

"Hello?" a soft smile appeared on Jihoon's lips as soon as he heard his voice.

"Baby..." he said, holding back the tears that was threatening to fall down.

The other line fell silent after Jihoon spoke. And it took a couple of seconds before the other one responded.

"What do you want, Jihoon?" he knew it'll be like this.. He knew that he's still mad about their argument earlier. He knew that Soonyoung might act or speak cold towards him, and despite knowing that, he still called him.

He badly want to hear him...he badly need to hear his Soonyoung's voice. Before anything else....he badly want to tell him how much he feel towards his lover.

He sighed heavily, closing his eyes as he lift his head and looked up the stars. He let his tears fall down to his now rosy cheeks as he utter his feelings, "I love you. I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I hope you'll forgive me soon.. I love you so damn much, Soonyoung. Please take care of yourself."

He ended the call before Soonyoung could speak. He was feeling tired and hopeless that his body was giving up already. He tried to breathe properly, hoping that it can ease the pain that he's currently feeling inside. But to his dismay, it just increased the pain.

He can feel how extreme his heart was pounding because of his wounded chest. Maybe if he made up with Soonyoung earlier he wouldn't meet this tragic encounter with a bad guy.

Ahh...how awful.. He badly want to spend the rest of his life with his soft lover.. But because of saving a stranger, everything has ended.. If he didn't bother barging in with a street fight earlier, then maybe.... If he called the ambulance instead of Soonyoung, then maybe.... Maybe he would totally survive.

But because of his calculative and destructive mind...his now about to meet his death, the exit to this disgustingly painful life. Did he do the right thing? Or just the good thing?

A weak smile appeared on Jihoon's lips as he felt his body slowly stopped functioning. His tight grip on his phone slowly weakening, letting his phone slide down to the cold ground.

Tears stopped falling on his now pale cheeks, his eyes slowly fluttering close as he feel himself seconds away from his death.

"I love you.." he breathed for the last time before the night completely took away his life.

11:26 PM, on the first of June, Lee Jihoon has fallen.