Brody Weston

Rachel: I'm not hiding anything for you guys so stop bugging me about why I'm limping around the school all the time 

Santana:  We wasn't going ask you that but now that you Bring up Babe WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LIMPING LIKE SOMEONE HURT YOU.

BrittanyRae why are you bleeding from your head  and why is your eye look super black..... Hey why are you running away from us. 

Rachel:  Um I have to meet up with an Old Friend aka an Ex  of mine then I'm heading off back home.  * Runs out of the Choir room* 

Santana:  Did she just say she meeting up with an Ex of Her's  LIKE WHO she dating a lot of people before me. * Punches Puck in the throat after he started laughing*

Kurt : She Could be meeting up with Crystal Sanders who was the very first girl she every fell for  and her First time with a Girl. You know I always thought they would make it for at least 2 or 3 years.... Why are you guys backing away from me. 

Quinn: You might wanna run for your life Kurt because Santana Litterly has fireforming out of her ears and Steams coming from her Mouth....Just run for it Hummel Run so you don't have to spend your birthday in the Hospital. 

Kurt: What That's Impossible  plus  she can't hurt me me , her and Rae Made a Pact when we were 4 SO  EAT IT. 

Santana: Awwww grrrr younger San why  Fine Hudson Come here and take your brothers beating like a man for him. 

Rachel : You know its super funny to see you act so Jealous when I'm not around  and its also Kindy Cute * Kisses Santana Cheek * I'm going to see Brody San Just for some Coffee and a Doughnut so Don't get all worked up about me and Brody okay.  

Santana: I do not get Jealous  Rach I'm just very Overproctive of you, Kurt , Britt and Quinn so um go on the Coffee Date with that cheating Bastard x boyfriend of yours see if i would care. *Handcuffs herself to Rachel* And now you if to take me with you hahaha 

 Rachel: No sweetheart you handcuffed yourself to Sugar and its not a date We'll just having a get together to catch up. And please don't Spy on us because then you will sleep on the couch the next time You want me , you and Kurt to have a sleepover  well if you excuse me If i have to go get ready for my get together. * Leaves the room *

Kurt and Quinn: So let us guess, we'll going to be spying on them Alright we. 

Santana: Do you guys even know me, OF COURSE WE'LL SPYING ON THEM, THAT CHEATING , USING , PLASTIC LOOKING MAN SHALL NOT LAY A HAND ON MY GIRL AGAIN OR SO HELP ME I WILL TEAR EVERYONE TO PIECES.  ow Damnit Sugar stop pulling on the Chain before I knock your lights out. 

Finn: But you know how Rach is when she knows someone doesn't trust her San and I dont wanna get punched in the face by an ex crush of my mine. 

Kurt:  Brody just wrapped an arm around Rachel's shoulder and How did he know what fucking school we go to.  Also Rachel just pushed  Brody into the Lockers before she took of running Laughing  Awww He running after her laughing also Mmmmmmm ( Glares at Quinn) 

Quinn:  Stop making Santana pissed because she is super scary when she pissed the hell off. 

Brittany , Mercedes and Tina: *Having a hard time Hold back Santana * 

Santana: Forget the Pact I'm about to go all Lima Heights on your ass Hummel , Let me go so I can kick his ass into Next week then Hudson your next yeah I heard what you said.