I have anger!!!!!

Luke's POV

All I see is Molly beat the shiz out of Nathan, don't get me wrong it was hot but, why? We rush down to Nathan he was unconscious, had a bloody nose, and his wrist bone was sticking out of his skin.

Through the rush of people we got Nathan to the indoor infirmary,and were back in the gym talking about Molly.

"What the h*ll just happened!" Raged
James

"Excuse me, but you need to calm down you don't even know what happened!" Exclaimed Hannah

"Well then will some one explain this outburst." James replied

"Yes," Katie said "it was simple Nathan grabbed her boob, that sick perve!"

Everyone stared at her wide-eyed,

"What don't believe me check the security video." Katie snapped and walked off towards the track with Hannah in tow.

A few people( James, Paul, and some of the other people in charge) went to check. I had so many cuss words in my brain being put towards Nathan, if he did touch her I will snap.

A couple minuets later.................

James sent everyone off to a linner (lunch dinner) and said,
"Well she was right, he did touch her, he is eliminated from the contest and will be leaving when he wakes up."

Anger was radiating off of me I wanted to punch someone. I then felt a hand on my shoulder as I watched the "adults" walk away.

"Hey, if looks could kill," clucked Ashton "just chill we will do something extra special as a parting gift."

"What ever," I mumbled "I - I'll, I'm just going to sleep this off, see you guys later."

Hearing a chorus off goodbyes, I went back to the room and tried to sleep the anger off.

Molly's POV

After sprinting a bit I headed in the back door so I wouldn't have to deal with any sympathy. The girls had tried to talk to me but I told them I needed to be left alone, and I did.

This wasn't the first time someone got grabby, and I bet it wasn't the last.

When I got back to the room I was going to go to sleep but I heard something from the bed next to mine.

"Molly?" Luke asked

"Yes."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're not fine."

"Yes I am, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed." I replied

I took off my shoes and turned around reaching to turn the light off when Luke hugged me.

I tensed at first but then hugged him back. He smelled good and his touch send electricity throughout my body.

He released me and pulled back,

"Thanks I didn't realize I needed that." I said smiling

"No problem, I just know when someone needs a hug." He replied

His eyes flicked to my lips and back to my eyes, I was still in his arms and as he started to lean in. I stepped out of his arms and went and laid in bed closing my eyes.

Luke sighed "Nite Molly sweet dreams."

"Night." I mumbled

Some minuets later as I was drifting off I heard Luke,
"If you only knew how you make me feel."

The real question was, did he know what he was doing to me?

Oh yeah a update (high fives myself) hope you guys liked it sorry about the late update been busy. Comment and vote. Until next time.
-Maddy