The run

Molly's POV

Soon after the announcement Paul had made everyone headed outside for the run. When we got to the track we split up the girls and I shared a knowing look, music. Music was the only thing that got us through running. I plugged my phone in and waited for Paul to tell us to go before he did I shuffled my music and Love More by Chris Brown came on, oh yeah. Paul waved his hand and we were off.

Luke's POV

When Paul waved his hand they were off. Right away you could tell people's Methods the girls were regular jogging along with five guys the rest were almost sprinting. The track was a half mile and went into the forest a little bit off in the distance so you couldn't see them for a quarter mile.

10 minuets later......

Everyone has almost ran 3 laps and no one has dropped out yet. I felt bad but the first 2 that dropped out were done gone from the contest.
Most of the boys were on their phones or listening to music but I was listening music but watching them too.

5 miles later with an average of 8.30 minuets per mile...

The guys that were ahead at the beginning were tired out 1 mile ago . Now slowly catching up were the
"underdogs" the girls and about 5 guys.

The first two to drop out were some guys named Mark and Ben.

Some time later.....

8 were left the girls and some guys. I could tell Hannah was getting tired and Katie wasn't that far behind but Molly kept going. Wow she was amazing I've never felt like this before she was absolutely beautiful.

Now all the people that were left were Molly, Jim, Nathan, and Tyler.

After awhile Molly was getting to the front and then she passes Nathan and he was pissed. He then ran harder but failed, she then rounded the corner and disappeared with the others.

Looking down at the contestants that are finish they were breathing normally now - Ding

Someone's phone, not any of the boys but looking down it was Katie's. She looked at her phone and got up pulling Hannah with her to the snack shack by the bleachers we were sitting on and grabbed two waters and went and stood by the gate exiting the track.
What were they doing?

Molly's POV

After rounding the corner I could feel Nathan glaring and I just kept going. Feeling that this was my last lap I texted Katie,
M: last lap grab me two waters please
K: yes off course anything for you
M: love Ya babe
K: yeah sure you do
I chuckled and rounded the corner showing myself to the people watching. I then sprinted the rest off the way to the gate. When I got there Katie handed me a bottle I greatly smiled at her and Hannah and chugged the water in less than 20 seconds. I greedily grabbed the second and took a gulp.

"Thanks guys." I say breathlessly

"Ya no prob." They reply as they led me to the bench.

After awhile everyone finished and we made our way back to the dinning room lunch time. Yea I was starved but we were probably going to do something else today.

When we got there everyone but the girls and I sprinted for the food. After they all got their food we made it up there. There were all kinds of fruit, sandwiches, chips, and drinks.

I grabbed a large slice of watermelon and a BLT with water. Katie got honey-dew a turkey club and a coca cola. Hannah got a BP and J and strawberries. After getting our food, we headed over to the "grown-ups table" that consisted of Paul, Max, James and a couple other people.

Paul's POV

I was eating my chips when the girls Hannah, Katie, and Molly walked up.

"Hey Paul how long is the lunch break?" Molly asked

"About one and a half hours, why." I replied

"We were wondering if that's a small gym we could use to stretch and stuff like that." Katie stated

"Ya there's one down the hall to the right second door you'll need this key for the room and supplies closet," I said handing Molly the key," have fun."

"Cool thanks." They said as they headed to the gym

Hope you guys liked it will update super long tomorrow. Until next time thanks.
-Maddy