Free day

Luke's POV

I slowly felt myself wake up, curse you sun. I looked over at Molly, she was still asleep it only being 8:47 in the morning. She had a arm over her face and one over her stomach. Today was our day of, thank god.

I lifted the blanket off my chest and go up. Throwing on a Vans t-shirt, black skinnys, and black Vans. I left my hair flat and went down stairs for food.

Some time later......(11:53)

Molly's POV

I groaned, noooooo, need more sleep. After checking my phone I decided to slowly get up. I went and did my business in the bathroom then got dressed. Jean shorts, elephant socks and a "cuddle season" sweater. No shoes, heck yeah.

I head down stairs to the kitchen.

Luke's POV

We where all siting at our table eating when Molly came down dressed all cute. She when into the kitchen and came out with popcorn, Ben and Jerry's, Twizzlers, and Dr Pepper. That's a lot of junk food.

She then heads to our table, and stands to the side of the girls.

"Hey I'm having a me day, so, I hope you have everything you need from the room no ones coming in." She said and turned around and left.

Wow, ummm, oh crap my phones in the room.

Molly's POV

Eating junk food and watching movies(Vampire Academey, Step it up revolution, and the extendibles 3.

After the first movie I began to think. But for me thinking is bad, too many thoughts. Overthinking anything and everything. I slowly let my emotions drown me. Eating away and feelings, they taste good. Ben and Jerry's helps with anything.

I just wanted my live to be easy, like that would ever happen. I started to cry the warm tears running down my face turns into sobs. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I had cried about Luke, my parents, my uncle, the contest, and just life in general.

Later on Luke texted me wanting to get headphones. Reluctantly I let him come, why did I do that he'll see I'm so weak.

Luke's POV

I had been asking Molly all day to let me come get my headphones. I told everyone i would be right back and headed to to room. When I opened the door I went into the main bedroom and saw Molly, she had been crying I dropped my headphones and sat beside her on the bed.

She looked at me and blinked then focused on the movie playing, Vampire Academy.

I crawled up next to her and pulled her into my lap, turning her head to me.

"Molly love, what's wrong?"

She just shook her head and placed it on my shoulder. I kissed her cheek and texted everyone that, I was staying with Molly she wasn't feeling good and didn't want anyone else around. They bought it, so I spent the rest of the day with Molly telling her she was strong, beautiful, brave, and perfect. I wanted her to believe that everything was okay, and that crying was okay.

( hey guys this chapter is sooo lame, this book will end in like 2 more chapter, running out of ideas, sorry. Working on other books that I'm more excited about. If u want a character ask, say it in the comments. Thank you check out some of Kylie_cakes14 books they are great!!!! Sorry this is a lame book my other ones will be better, check out my other creations plwease thanks again, bye)
Until next time.
-Maddy