Six

I'm three drinks in and starting to get tipsy. Billie and I have been attached at the hip since we got here, but have yet to see her ex.

"You wanna go outside?" She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading us out the back door. We approached a group of people playing beer pong and I felt Billie's body tense up. I followed her eyes to a skinny blonde sitting on the lap of a tall, built jock.

That must be the ex. Here goes nothing.

I pulled Billie into me as we got closer to the game. She sat down on a chair to watch and I took it upon myself to sit in her lap. I looked down at her as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. I smirked before trailing my fingers across her shoulders and staring into those blue eyes that made me melt. She wrapped one arm around my waist and slid her other hand up my thigh, just barely under my skirt. I felt my stomach do flips and my face heat up. She smirked as she watched my reaction and gently grazed the inside of my thigh with her thumb. It didn't feel like a game anymore. I'm not even sure that her ex was watching, but Billie didn't seem to care. I watched as her eyes studied my face, lingering on my lips and then darting up to my eyes.

"Green." She grinned, holding eye contact.

"Hm?" I stared at her confused.

"My new favorite color." Her hand came up to softly touch my cheek as she stared into my emerald eyes. I stared right back, taking in the gentleness of her touch. "Let's get out of here." She whispered.

I nodded and stood up, instantly taking her hand in mine. Billie practically dragged me out of the front door, almost in a run.

"Billie slow down!" I laughed as I struggled to stay up right, now really feeling the alcohol hit.

She laughed and then quickly opened my door, shutting it after I got in and ran around to the other side.

"Where are we going?" I smiled, running my hand along her arm that lay on the console.

"Is my place okay?" She looked at me, her eyes trailing down to my lips once again.

I smirked and nodded as she drove off.

When we got to her house, it was quite.

"Do you live alone?" I wondered out loud.

"Mom and Dad are on a business trip and my brother moved out a couple months ago." She smiled as she shut the front door behind us. I looked around, studying the cozy living room that connected to a kitchen. "My room is this way." She took my hand in hers, finally slowing down her pace. We walked down a hallway where pictures hung along the walls. I studied the cheeky grin of little Billie being squeezed by a boy a little older than she looked. "That's Finneas, my brother." She smiled at the picture and then at me.

I followed her through a door that was soon shut behind us. I sat on the full sized bed that sat against the back wall as my eyes wandered all around the room. It reminded me of her head. Nothing in it really matched or made sense to me, but it all seemed to run together beautifully. Soft music played through a speaker on her night stand. Red lights coated the room in a hug, creating a cozy ensemble. My eyes roamed until they landed on her.

She fit in the room perfectly. The red glow illuminated each curve of her face. The way her porcelain skin glowed easily took my breath away.

"You gonna stare forever?" She chuckled before sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Oh uhm I'm so sorry." I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Don't be." She laughed as she moved my hands and scooted closer to me. Now it was her turn to stare, and I let her, taking the opportunity to watch as her eyes wandered. We sat in comfortable silence as infatuation by brockhampton played in the background.

I shocked myself with what I did next.

My hand was in her silver hair before I could think.

It's soft. Like I imagined.

I smiled to myself.

Her thumb grazed my jaw, down to the side of my neck.

I watched as she examined me, nothing but lust in her now dark blue eyes.

"Fuck." She whispered.

I bit my bottom lip to hold myself back from moving to quickly as I tucked her hair behind her ear.

She brought her thumb up to my mouth, pulling my lip from my teeth.

Her eyes met mine once more before she brought her face closer to mine.

My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I could hear the thumping in my ear drums as she lingered in front of me. I felt her warm breath against my face as she chuckled nervously.

I smiled, "Just kiss me already." I spoke just above a whisper, not wanting to disrupt the heat that flowed between us.

I felt her cheek just barely touch mine.

She chuckled again as I let out a small whine of frustration.

Before I could stop myself I was pulling her in by the collar of her shirt, finally crashing my lips into hers.

It started off rough, hungry and then smoothed out to gentle and sweet.

I scooted back into the bed, allowing her to position her body over mine. She straddled my hips and held my face ever so tenderly in her hands.

I tangled my hands in her long hair, slightly tugging every once in a while, begging for more.