|15: Just press play

- - - - -

As fast as flash he ran down the multiple flight of stairs, his hands itching to maim Ayo until his inner beast was satisfied. Immediately he came in contact with Ayo, jessy pushed him to a wall of a nearby building with a loud thud. Pounding his fist into Ayos jaw multiple times.

Daniel pushed Jessy to the ground, as Julia and Delilah tried to comfort a bleeding Ayo.

"Jessy stop! It's not worth it" Daniel tried to caution, standing as a barrier between Jessy and the rest of them.

"It's fucking worth it!" He snarled. "Daniel you can't stop me" his eyes reden, his fist caged and muscled ready to lash out.

"Okay, at least watch the video first," Delilah suggests in pity "let's not draw to conclusion too fast"

Ayo didn't come here to fight and even if he wanted to, his strength was no match for Jessy.

Jessy was once a wrestler in his early years in secondary school, his parents saw that he needed to learn a self defense sport since his father was a politician with many enemies. It was a decision that had satisfied his parents insecurities about his whereabouts, but as an irresponsible teenager with ager issues, he most at used his abilities to frighten his fellow students.

"Alright" his muscles lessened as he nods in agreement.

Six pair of thirsty eyes, moved from Ayos' well trimmed haircut to his perfectly shaped jawline, then to his black shirt that read forever beloved.  Their eyes searched more, until it stopped at his empty hands.

Daniel asked him, "Where's the laptop? "

"We don't need it cause I transfered the video to my phone" he tells them, dragging out his cellphone, he swipes the screen to unlock, still scrowling until his fingers stopped. He says, "here it is" handing the phone to Jessy.

He Looked at Daniel and tapped play...

Jessy laughed as Daniel ran towards them, they werestill buckling up their trousers.

Ayo laughed as he wears his shirt, "Guy this game hot oh,"

"I swear" Jessy agreed

"I didn't expect the both of you to actually do it" Daniel comments as he walked along side his friends.  Ayo and Jessy had been dared by Aninta to strip down until there boxers and dance for the market women  across their school street. They took up the challenge and entertained the market women.

"We're full of surprises, I guess" Jessy Jest.

“So, who’s next?’ Jessy asked, as Aninta spun the bottle and it settled east.

'‘Daniel!’' Ayo beckoned, he looked at the bottle display as the bottle top pointed towards Daniel and the bottom faced Jessy, he pointed out to his friend "You are to ask him”

“We shouldn’t be playing this game here, it’s not safe.” Daniel says, as he locks the back gate, he turns to the others, “someone will surely catch us here and report us.’

Aninta assures him, “School has closed so nobody will come here,”

If only Daniel knew he had foreseen the future, it would had saved them from a lot that day. After all, they were just teenagers that don’t listen.

“True or dare?” they all looked at him

Nevertheless. He had to play the game. ‘’True’’