8

The birds were given a ride back to the carrier, then to the US. Since the plane was returning with the injured, why waste energy flying back themselves. Tony was the last one off the plane. It was late, so late, and he just wants to sleep. He stumbled a little as he walked to the birdhouse. The rest of the team was there before him.

He set his gear down to the side and sighed, "I'm gonna fly home."

"You can stay here for the night," Hooper offered.

"I know. I just wanna see Jimmy."

"Bye, Tones," they wave as he took off. He landed on the balcony, happy to find the door unlocked. He folds his wings and walked into the apartment. He slid off his boots and walked to the bedroom. Jimmy was laying in bed, covers around his waist. His hair was messy, drooling a little. He was shadowed by the dull streetlamps and LED clock.

He slipped out of his clothes and laid down. He spooned Jimmy, letting his wing fold over the two of them. His other draped over the end of the bed.

"Sweetheart, mind sifting over so my wing doesnt stay on the floor all night?" He asked softly, wrapping one arm around Jimmy's waist.

"Humpf," Jimmy was still asleep, but shifted to the other side of the bed. Tony followed his movement and pulled Jimmy closer to him. Jimmy cuddled back agaisnt him. Tony drifted off, happy and home.

--

Jimmy woke, feeling soft feathers and an arm around him. He melted a little, twisting in the grip. Tony was awake, smiling softly at him. Jimmy smiled back.

"When'd you come in?" He asked, reaching and touching his face.

"Late. We hitched a ride with the medevac," he sighed gently and pressed a series of kisses to Jimmy's face. "Didnt realize I came in when I asked you to move?"

"I was asleep, babe," Jimmy sighed. He kissed Tony softly, eyes closing.

"I figured. Your beautiful, you know."

Jimmy blushed slightly, "sweet talker. I'm happy your home."

"I called Ducky, he's going to tell the team your sick. We have the day," Tony pulled Jimmg closer, rolling them so hes above Jimmy.

"How amazing you are," Jimmy sighed and looped his arms over Tony's shoulders. His fingers curl into the hair are the nape of his neck.

"Really? I didnt know," Tony replied and kissed him again. It goes on, Jimmy opening his mouth to Tony. Jimmy sighed again at the feeling of Tony against him. Tony groaned softly at the others compliance. He pulled away, putting their foreheads together. "I would love, love, to wreck you right now, but I want a bubble bath with you, and I want to make you an extravagant meal."

"What did I deserve for that?"

"I know leaving puts people into hell. Luci talks about her husband being really upset about it. I cant imagine. I just want to do something for you," Tony gave him a quick kiss before getting out of bed and starting the bath water. Jimmy smiled softly was he returned.

"I love you," Jimmy said, sitting up.

"I love you too," Tony smiled back. He walked over and kissed him. Jimmy smiled into it. He pulls Jimmy from the bed and to the bath. The tub was half full, bubbles building. He strips his boxers and got in after he turned off the water. Jimmy followed suit and leaned agaisnt Tony's chest between his legs. He runs his hands over his boys shoulders, down his arms. Adoring every inch of his skin he could. Jimmy giggled and leaned his head against Tony's shoulder. Tony kissed his cheek, now messaging his shoulders. Jimmy huffed and leaned until the touch.

"I didnt know you know massage."

"Phys. Ed degree," Tony muttered as he worked lower.

"Mh. Never stop," Jimmy sighed happily. Tony laughed as he unworked the tension for Jimmy. When he finished, he wrapped his arms around him.

"How you feeling?" He asked, kissing his temple.

"Better."

"Good," Tony nuzzled him slightly. "I really missed you."

"I missed you too," Jimmy hummed. Tony drew patterns in Jimmy's arm. They lull into a dozing state for a while.

"Hungry?" Tony asked.

"Warm," Jimmy sunk a little deeper.

"Food?"

"Yeah," Jimmy kissed him before he got out. He wrapped himself in a towel from the radiator. Tony followed and pulled the plug.

He dried off, putting on boxers and sweats. Jimmy put on one of his shirts and boxers. He went and put in some music while Tony went to the kitchen to cook. He puts the pasta on and pulls Jimmy into dancing. Jimmy laughed and followed his lead.

----

Tony set the wine down, jimmy putting the plates in their spot. Tony carried out the food. They sit and Tony ppured them each a glass.

They ate as they listen to the music. Tony put the plates into the sink and danced with Jimmy in the living room. Jimmy laughed softly as Tony dipped him deeply and kissed him.

"Good day?"

"Good day," Jimmy nodded and kissed him again. Tony smiled dopily.

"I'm glad," Tony said as he pulled Jimmy back into his arms. They sway together for a while. Jimmy traveled his hands over Tony's back. He applied a little more pressure between his wings. Tony hummed at the feeling.

"Forgot how sensitive you are back there," Jimmy whispered.

"Liar," Tony easily picked up Jimmy and put him against the wall. He kissed him intensively. Jimmy melted as Tony took his glasses off and kissed him heavily.

"You dont care," Jimmy said back when they pull away slightly for air.

"What can I say? I'm a weak man for you, James Palmer," Tony kissed him again, taking his only just regained breath. Jimmy sighed into it, letting Tony take control.