Making rock candy(or glass) with them

It's Christmas theme throughout the month of December!!

Charlie:
At first y'all just make the cinnamon version but put in too much to the point when you ate it, it was way to spicy plus to make it accurate. You made it orange.

Vaggie:

Vaggie made peppermint, and you just put in the colors you didn't find a color you wanted so you just blend all of it.

Mimzy:

You both gotten lazy and at it while it was hard ball, you had to go to the dentist afterwards because you couldn't get the undone candy out.

Rosie:

Sense Rosie is the responsible one she did the cooking (cinnamon) and you did the coloring.

Alastor:

I think he loves spicy stuff he put in too much cinnamon and when you took a bite, it was way to hot.

Angel dust:

Peppermint, just peppermint. Anyway he'll probably start a fire with it so you did the cooking and angel did the coloring.

Husk:
He didn't do anything so you did everything so cinnamon when you hand him a piece he act like he hated and it pretended like he threw it away but when you can back he was sucking on it.

Sir pentious:

Sense it was created in 1996 he didn't know about it until you made it for the egg bois, he took a piece of it and loved it. You made peppermint

Lucifer:
Cinnamon, he likes spicy shit so while you try to get the food coloring he dumbed the entire flavoring

Valentino:

He said it's a waist of time so you made peppermint and threw it at him.

Vox:
You didn't remember the whole information about it so he played a video how to make it.

A/N
——
I made the cinnamon

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter buh bye!!