Free Day

You sat alone in the school dining area eating your breakfast, Mr. Aizawa said that today was a free day to rest up before our final exam that would happen in two days. Most people had gone out or gone home already, but you decided to wait a little while.

After breakfast was done, you got up and began to head towards your dorm room to gather your stuff. As you turned the corner of the hallway, you bumped into Kirishima.

"Oh, hey, sorry. I- I didn't know anyone was still here." (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

"It's no problem, I didn't know either. So where were you headed?"

"Well I was gonna go to my room and get my stuff, and then start heading home."

"Right, how far away do you live?"

"Pretty far actually, I have to take the train. Did you want to come?"

Wait, hold on a minute-

Did I just ask him to come to my house? (=゜ω゜)

"Uh, sure. I have nothing else to do."

And did he just accept- (☉‿☉')

• • •

So there you two were, sitting on the train as it left Hamamatsu station.

Kirishima was to your left and the train was relatively empty, he was slowly eating a rice ball in his hand.

"So where do you live?"

"Well, it's all the way at the border of Shizuoka Prefecture, try not to expect much you know, it's kind of small. I feel like everyone at UA is so rich, my house isn't exactly like that."

"My dad is constantly travelling for work, I haven't heard from him or seen him in a while, but he sends money every month, so I've been living in our old house since he left."

"Wow. So you've been taking care of yourself all this time? What about your mom?"

"She died when I was young."

...

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok, I never really knew her."

There was a moment of silence, and then Kirishima broke the ice by pulling another rice ball out of his bag and offering it to you.

• • •

"So, here it is." \(- ○ -)/

Kirishima looked upon a very sorry sight. Your house was smaller than small, it was tiny. The roof was slanted and practically falling apart. The roses in the front yard looks eons old.

"Oh, hehe. It's nice."

"You don't have to fake it." (-_- )

You both took a step inside and you showed him where not to step on the floor, there were only two rooms, a sitting area with a small kitchen, and your bedroom.

Kirishima took a seat on the floor in the sitting area and you turned on the kettle.

"Do you want tea?"

"Oh, sure, thanks."

He's judging.

He's totally judging.

Oh my gosh.

Why did I ask him to come? /(_﹏_')\

Despite your worries, you two actually had a pretty good time.

You both finished your tea, and then played some games, and talked about crimson riot. The truth is, Kirishima hadn't judged your messed up house at all. In fact, he admired your independence and how you have been taking care of yourself even in the hellhole your dad had left you.

Making your way back to the dorms, you both shared a couple laughs and everything was good.

• • •

It was about 5pm when you arrived at the UA dorms and everyone had already come back. Mina, Denki, and Sero sat on the couches while the rest were off doing their own thing. You walked over and before you could even sit down, mina shouted.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, WE SHOULD ALL GO TO A HOT SPRING!" ヽ(◕∇ ◕)ノ

( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)( ゚ ー゚)

"um"

"ok"

"alright"

"why not"

"why tho"

"..."

"are u sure?"

"..."

"(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)"

"COME ON IT'LL BE FUN!"

• • •

And so...

You all went to the hamamatsu hot spring.

Of course, the boys and the girls were separated by a wooden wall. Mina was really excited as she got into the water, almost too excited.

"ahhh, my body really needed this."

"Yah, I guess it is kind of relaxing."

Meanwhile, on the boys side, it was taking all of Iida's strength to restrain Mineta from climbing over the wall.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity (⟃ ͜ʖ ⟄)"

"You are a disgrace to UA for wanting to do something so vulgar!"

It was getting late, you didn't stay in the hot spring for very long and decided to get out early. As you were exiting, you met Kirishima on the way to the change rooms, still in your towels.

"Oh hey" ( ・ω・=')

"hey.." ( '= ・ω・)

"I'm gonna go get changed now." (~ ̄﹏ ̄)~

"yup." ~( ̄﹏ ̄~)

Oh my gosh that was so awkward.

He was still in his towel.

I was still MY towel.

Ahhhhhhhhh (_﹏_ )

Unknown to you, Kirishima was even more embarrassed at your encounter. Less about how he was dressed, but more about about seeing you the way you were dressed.

Luckily, you both rushed back to your dorm rooms and didn't see each other again after. You shoved your face into your pillow and screamed.

why am i like this- (⌒△⌒')