Oneshot - Do They Know It's Christmas?

*merry christmas y'all <3*

December, 1992

"Hey, y/n, wake up. Wake up." I was awoken with a wave of goosebumps dancing up my spine as I felt a soft warmth pressed against my neck. John's trail of breath lead to my ear where he lightly nibbled. I blinked a few times until my vision cleared, catching a glimpse of the dark hair that playfully flopped over his eyes. My eyes darted to the bedroom window, which was peppered with fresh snow - it was a truly picturesque moment. John continued to caress my neck as I sighed.

"Ok, ok, I'm awake now." I giggled, lightheartedly pushing at his chest. He shuffled closer to me, so that our hips were brushing past each other under the covers. John pulled at my waist, drawing me even closer to him. I could feel the rise and fall of his chest echoing through my body. For a moment, we looked into each other's eyes. Sometimes saying nothing meant everything - the calm silence that settled between us was heavenly. It truly was such a cliche, how lost I would get in his beautiful brown eyes, and how passionately they gazed back, and with such intent. 

His hand reached forward to cup my cheek as he leaned in, John's petal soft lips brushing against my neck, making me shudder. 

"Merry Christmas, y/n." He whispered, revealing an impish grin. I said nothing and instead slid my fingers through his dark hair and pulled his face to mine. John's lips parted as he reached forward, eyes lightly closed. The feeling of when our lips connected could only be described as euphoric, as a swirl of emotions pooled in the pit of my stomach, in a similar way that his tongue roamed my mouth. His arm wrapped around my back, pulling me so close that there was no space between us. John persisted, pouring his soul into every smooth motion of his lips. A timid shudder would escape my lips every time he pulled away for air. 

I reluctantly pulled away, bowing my head so that I was buried in his chest. John looked at me puzzled. I pressed a gentle peck of his collarbone as I reached for his hands.

"Johnny," I whispered timidly. A look of concern spread across his face. He took my hands and placed a row reassuring kisses along my knuckles.

"Yes, baby?" I looked back into his beautiful eyes, so rich and alluring.

"Well," I started as I drew in a shaky breath, "it's our first Christmas together and it means a lot to me that you know..." I trailed off, my eyes drifting back to the snow covered window. John reached for my chin, pulling my face back to meet his.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"I want you to know, how much I love you, John. I know, it sounds weird and cliche, but you mean so much to me. Every time I look in your eyes, or feel your hand in mine, or hear your voice, I feel like everything's going to be ok. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way and I've put you in a weird position, but, it was important to me that you knew how I felt." As I said this, my voice fell to a barely audible squeak, my eyes drifting down as to avoid John's eyes. 

Relief washed over John as he leapt forward to smother me with kisses. Millions of sweet caresses  peppered my neck as he affectionately stroked my cheek. He came onto me so forcefully that my back was forced up against the headboard, my back arched as he released all the affection he'd been holding back. He ripped away from my lips, breathless. He turned his head to face me, and his eyes softened. He reached forward, pulling me into a tight embrace as he smoothed my hair. He placed an affectionate kiss on my forehead, the sensation of his smooth lips lingering. 

"You're so gorgeous." He sighed. "You're the best thing I've ever had at Christmas."

a/n: hiya so uhh, i know that oneshot was rlly bad, rlly short and rlly cliche, but then again, all of them are, but i'm planning on rewriting or writing an additional christmas themed oneshot but for the time being, enjoy this hunk of shit and merry christmas :)