Chapter Four

We arrive at the huge, blue farmhouse that I saw behind the pine. The twins walk me up to the porch, where I see the wheelchair from the camping trip. That would've been strange enough, but the legs happened to still be attached to it. I was just about to point this out when a man walked out. Or, at least the upper half of a man. From the waist down he was a great white stallion. I try not to stare, but it's difficult when you've just met a made up creature. "Oh right!" Says Dave, smacking himself in the head. "We forgot to tell you,  Chiron's a centaur,". "You're Chiron?!" I ask, shocked. It's not everyday you meet a major mythological figure. "Yes,   child," he replies calmly. "Who are you?" a voice behind him asks. I recognize her as blonde, from the river. "Silvia Adira," I say calmly. "And you are?".  "Annabeth Chase," she says, amusement in her eyes. "I like you already," she says, then turns around and leaves. "I assume Dave and Tyler have informed about the gods?" Chiron asks. "Yeah," I say, lost in thought. "Then I'll bring you to the cabins. Since you're unclaimed, and Mary won't be happy if I leave you in Hermes..." he thinks aloud. "Apollo! Yes, that will be perfect," he decides. "Come child, let us go," he hoists me onto his back and takes off at a gallop. We arrive in a giant, Omega shape ring of cabins. Chiron brings me towards a pretty, white cabin surrounded by yellow flowers. A teenage boy with pale blonde stood at the entrance smiling. As I watched, a girl with green hair entered. I walk up to the cabin shyly.  "Hey I'm Will," the boy, Will tells me. "What can I do for you?" he asks in a friendly tone. "Well uh..." I stutter. "I'm uh, unclaimed and uh, they said I should, uh stay here?" say nervously. He looks at me strangely before replying "Come on in". Inside there are four people seated. One of them I remember from the river. "So you are a demigod," she says, surprised.  She sticks out her hand. "Naiomi Wilson," she says. I'm slightly intimidated by her. She's tall, with dark skin and curly black hair in a high pony-tail. I reluctantly reach out my hand. "Silvia Adira,".  She smiles. "Let's go unpack.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.  I will make the next on really long and interesting.