Chapter Five ( Edited)

"Silvia!" Naomi shouts. I stare at her groggily. "Naomi...," I mutter. "C'mon. The twins are waiting outside and we're going to pick out your weapon from the armory," she says casually. I jump out of bed. "Give me a sec," I say. I quickly throw on a shirt and jeans, not bothering to brush my hair or teeth. Naomi brings me outside, where Dave and Tyler are waiting. We rush to the armory, the boys (obviously) talking all the way. The armory is a small, circular building with racks filled with armor, bows, arrows, swords, and shields. 

     I walk around picking up all the weapons, but none seem right. I put my hand in my pocket. To my surprise, I feel l a small object inside. 

      I pull it out to see it's a small paperclip. I squeeze it in thought. Suddenly, I'm holding a full  sword in my hand. The sword is pure silver, with the word Ágrios carved into the hilt. My friends stare at me in shock. "Ágrios means fierce, right?" asks Dave. Naomi nods. "I think that's made of Elevated silver!" she says, shocked. I look at her curiously. "It's the rarest meddle on earth, impossible to break, and it kills monsters," Naomi informs me. I twist the thin chain at the bottom. "And yours turns into a paperclip," Tyler adds, as is pops back in paperclip form. I stare at it for a minute. 

     "Anyone want breakfast?" Dave asks to break the ice. We all nod and start towards the dining pavilion. I think about the nightmare I had the night before. It was similar to the one I'd had on the bus but this time, the women had shown me flashes of my dad. I take a deep breath. Naomi stops. 

     "What's wrong? You're hiding something. Tell us. We are your friends," they all look at me with genuine concern in their eyes. I sigh, and tell them everything.  To my surprise, it's Dave who speaks first. "We should talk to Chiron. We need a quest," he says, seriously. "Are you crazy!?" Silvia demands. "We're in our first year!" she shouts angrily. "Percy Jackson was in his first year," Dave suggests. "Fine, but it's your fault if we don't get one,". We're very quiet the rest of the way. The dining pavilion is packed by the time we get there. I went to scrape my food into the fire, the saying the same thing I had said all week. "To my mom, whoever you are," except this time, it felt different. It must have been different, too, because a full grown woman landed in front of me. Everyone around me bowed, and I followed suit. "Lady Artemis," says Chiron. "What brings you here?" he asks politely. "I have a story to tell," says Lady Artemis. "Some of you know of Zoë Nightshade," she begins. "When she died, I put her image in the stars. But I also took a small piece of her soul, and a small piece of the mortal, Henry Adira's soul, and put them together to make a new person, Silvia. Due to the process, she also has a little bit of me in her. There for a claim her as my own, and she shall be respected as a half-blood," then, without so much of a warning Artemis disappeared. Everyone stared at me. And only then did I realize Naiomi had already talked to Chiron. "Silvia, Dave, Tyler, please meet me inside," he orders. I reluctantly walk up the steps. "You are going on a quest. Find out who this woman is," "Silvia, as you are the leader of this quest, I recommend you go ask Eliza for a prophecy.  We will talk more when you get back," he decides. I walk towards the cave at the end of camp. Even I know that's the home of Eliza Chloe Dare, the oracle. Eliza is cool, but her prophecies are not. "Hey Silvia," she says cheerfully. "Quest?". I nod. And of course her eyes turn green.

"one with fear, angry, and buried deep

Another with promises, forced to keep

Others, tormented with guilt, they'll have to take the leap

Revenge is a promise all four must keep

For if the fail the memories will change

And the meaning of death will rearrange ," Then she slumped over and fainted.