Conflict & Love

(Miyeon's POV)

------ After Yuqi woke up with a nightmare with Soyeon -------

"It's okay, Yuqi. Everything will be fine. To be honest, I have something I want to say too." I told her.

"What is it, unnie?" Shuhua asked.

"Well, last night I was sleeping just fine, and then I started dreaming about a voice. It was telling me something like...how I might be the one." Shuhua gave me a look that said something like "Are you crazy?"  At first, we were having a quite serious conversation. The tone wasn't chill at all. After she gave me the funny look, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my gosh, look, our maknae Shushu is so funny!"

"Gosh, Miyeon unnie, you're so annoying. Just get to the point!" I immediately stopped laughing.

"Geeze, Yuqi. Are you okay? What's wrong with your mood? I just thought...I just thought Shuhua was funny." Yuqi's intimidated eyes bored into mine.

"I'm fine, okay? It's just..." Yuqi tone suddenly softed. "I'm really bugged about the dream I had. It was about Soyeon, and..." I put my hand on her shouder.

"It's okay. I was going to show you that you weren't alone, and I also..." My voice slowly faded away.

"I'm sorry, unnie. Please go on." I tried to smile brightly and continued.

"So, as I was saying, there was this woman telling me some random stuff. She also said something about...how Shuhua and Soojin have to hurry...but I don't really know." When I mentioned Shuhua's name, she titled her head in wonder. She was so cute and confused! I couldn't help but laugh again. 

"Shuhua, how can you be so cute?!" 

"Jinja?" ('jinja' means 'really') Shuhua asked. I'm sure Shuhua knew that I would say yes no matter what. It didn't even have to be spoken. We made eye contact, and I smiled while putting my finger on her nose. It was a quick tap, a way to show our love and cuteness. 

*cough cough cough*

"Sorry, can you see me?" Yuqi asked sarcastically. I laughed by whole head off at this. Just for fun, I even hugged Shuhua. I even pretend to pout my lips and kiss Shuhua. She did the same, and we were laughing so hard that our lips accidently touched. It was such a quick peck that it lasted only about two seconds, but at that moment, time slowly down completely for me. I tried not to let it show, but it was the most enjoyable thing that happened in my life. My eyes shut closed, trying to cherish every single second. I didn't care that Yuqi was right there, watching everything. I loved Shuhua. So I loved kissing her. But it all ended way too quickly; I didn't have much time to enjoy the moment at all. Time speed up again, and it was now a normal speed. Of course, I was surprised that we kissed. So was Shuhua. Instinctively, she pulled back, and her eyes widened. 

"Oh my..." Yuqi was completely speechless. I didn't know how it started or how it ended, but that was a nice kiss. Shuhua was just so...kissable. If we could kiss again, I was absoultely love it. Maybe...in private next time? I mean, if she wanted to. I've never enjoyed kissing anyone else in my life before.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this short story shipping MiShu! :)