9 | crimes but not LAWL!

ION KNOW HOW TO DRIVE SO SORRY IF THIS ISNT ACCURATE
———

riding in your convertible that you definitely did not steal from a random man, you headed to the location venti sent you, hoping that this boy hasn't gotten himself arrested already.

upon arriving at the scene, you saw venti outside of a crashed car, hissing at a cat.

you just blinked, and started cracking up. why was venti hissing? and where were the cops 😐.

"hey! venti! what are you doing?" you asked after you finished laughing, slightly concerned for venti's wellbeing.

he turned over to look at you, instantly, his face lit up and he stopped his hissing match with the cat.

barreling over to you, he knocked you over with a hug then jumped up soon after, pulling you to your car.

"the only reason I called you here was because I needed a ride back, ehe," he said sheepishly, looking at the car he wrecked before back to you, "you'll give a me a ride, right?"

you sighed before nodding, "the cops still aren't chasing you I hope."

venti froze, "..sure," he muttured before climbing in the front seat.

you took a deep breathe, and hit venti across his head, causing his head to smack the seat, "😐😟," you said, not believing that you would have to run from the cops, again.

hopping into the drivers seat, you pressed down on the break and turned the car on, changed the gear shift to drive, and SPED.

poor venti was holding on for dear life, but that's what he gets for asking you to drive him. you saw the tiniest bit of blue light, and pressed the gas pedal even harder.

"when I asked you to drive, I didn't mean this!" venti shouted over the wind, kind of ironic if you think about it.

"shut up this is what you get!" you yelled back, making a sharp left turn, seeing teyvat up ahead.

the whole mondstadt group was up ahead, drinking boba and yelling at eachother, but they stopped when they saw you and venti.

"what are you doing, stupid!" aether shrieked, at who, you couldn't tell. he rushed forward, nearly getting hit by the car, which did slow down incase you were worried, and bonked your head with a textbook he was holding.

you winced and clutched your forehead, which was smacked into the dashboard. and glared up at him.

"are you guys alright?" jean asked with raised eyebrows, "were you speeding?"

"no," you replied, "I'm such a good, rule-abiding citizen jean, it's insulting you even think I would do that."

"you don't even have a liscense!" aether yelled.

"save me," venti whispered, face pale as a sheet. he walked out of the car shakily, inhaled deeply, and he was back to normal.

"so did you guys get me boba?" he chirped, acting like nothing had happened, everyone was dumbfounded, but they brushed it off.

lumine sighed and reached into a plastic bag, pulling out a green apple boba cup. venti's eyes lit up, and he took the drink eagerly.

"hey! you better have gotten me one too!" you puffed your cheeks out and stumbled out of the car, high on adrenaline.

lumine didn't say anything, just handed you an oolong.

"we didn't know what you liked, so we just got a basic flavour," she explained, "personally, I would've gotten you jasmine. I think oolong sucks."

"you WHAT," kaeya said, he looked scandalized, "ok taro milk tea drinker."

"WHATS WRONG WITH TARO," she shouted back, another argument was definitely going to break out.

good thing you just had your headphones in, ignoring the background noise and focusing on loona.