₊˚ ╱  𝕿𝐎 𝕻𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐒!

♯⠀⠀🍨⠀⠀⸝⸝⠀⠀𝖮𝖮𝖮
❛      𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊.      ❜

𝕳ELLO 𝕷GBTQ 𝕮OMMUNITY

i need to talk in my misc more often ffs, and i'll try!!! but first, i think it's important for me to go on a rant on behalf of myself and multiple other accounts that are constantly plagiarized. it's important that everyone sees this, especially the people who have copied my misc layout.

i know you're reading this right now.

it is NOT that difficult to ask whether you can use someone's layout. the majority of the time, an account will say yes unless they have a valid reason to say no.

if you ask me if you can use this layout, i will say yes guaranteed. stealing my layout is just embarrassing.

to everyone has has copied my layout, i know, it's not that hard to figure out that someone is plagiarizing from me.

for one, i wanna point out i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just frustrated because i spent TIME making this layout, and for someone to just steal it from me so much just pisses me off.

the same people who plagiarize from me also steal from my mutuals too, whether it's their covers, bios, graphics, plot points, LAYOUTS etc.

we are all very easy-going people who will say yes if you ask. it doesn't take you more than five minutes.

i'm tired of seeing all my mutuals / friends say that they've been plagiarized by the same people over and over. when we give you a second chance to change it / ask whether they can use them you don't bother.

to everyone who's plagiarized my MISC layout, i know who you are. i've seen everyone who has stolen from me. so i'm giving you a warning right now, just ask next time. i will say yes unless you have a history of stealing from people.

with that in mind, i also wanna address the people who have used my layout, and given me credit but haven't asked. PLEASE ASK. it frustrates me to see my layout when i'm reading a book only to realize this person never asked me to use it.

also, adding "thanks to @user for helping me make this book!" is not credit. give actual credit to people. PLEASE. people work so hard to make their layouts only for people to just steal them :/

anyway, ty to everyone who read my rant!!! please keep all of it in mind when you want to use someone's layout and just ask them rather than assuming they'll be okay with it

anyway, ty to everyone who read my rant!!! please keep all of it in mind when you want to use someone's layout and just ask them rather than assuming they'll be okay with it. also sorry for any spelling mistakes i just have a lot to say LMAOODRJJFEIDKIEIE.

STOP STEALING MY LAYOUT.

p.s. giving credit to someone only by their name isn't credit either. give the user if you're giving credit there are ten thousand emilys out here!!