₊˚ ╱  𝕾𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝕬𝐍𝐃 𝕾𝐇𝐈𝐓!

♯⠀⠀🕊️⠀⠀⸝⸝⠀⠀𝖮𝖮8
❛      𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇.      ❜

𝕷ETS 𝕿ALK 𝕬BOUT 𝕾HIFTING!if you don't know what shifting is, let me explain quickly!

if you don't know what shifting is, let me explain quickly!

SHIFTING ₊˚.࿐
shifting is the moving your conscience to a different reality.

note: you can always come back after you get tired of being in the reality!

for one, it is absolutely not dangerous unless you're shifting somewhere that generally has a lot of violence ( ex. attack on titan, american horror story, john wick ) you get the deal.

next, it has absolutely nothing to do with religion ( so don't fret if you have any worries about it going against your religion if any )! it is all quantum jumping and has to do with science itself.

if you have doubts about it, that is completely fine! some people do think it's lucid dreaming — but the c.i.a. did an entire project based around quantum jumping to study whether it was real or not! ( i'll be happy to send the papers on discord if you want ).

shifting is incredibly simple — and something anyone can do.

in all honesty, the majority of people who don't know the science behind shifting shift the quickest because their subconscious doesn't limit them to the knowledge they learn about shifting. all they know is that you can shift to a different reality and try!

personally, i know a TON about shifting and can probably answer the majority of questions that you have. ( i can make a book about it if enough people ask. )

a lot of the information comes from amino which is very reliable — however i thought it would be a lot safer to get the information from here because a lot of communities on amino have people who can make people feel a bit unwelcomed.

but here, i'm willing to tell you anything and everything you need to know to get to your desired reality!

so if any of you have questions let me know! whether it's about what are good subliminals, where to find motivation, how to know if you've actually shifted etc etc.