₊˚ ╱  𝕴 𝕮𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝕾𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝕭𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝕴 𝕮𝐀𝐍!

♯⠀⠀🕊️⠀⠀⸝⸝⠀⠀𝖮𝖮5
❛      * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 *      ❜

♯⠀⠀🕊️⠀⠀⸝⸝⠀⠀𝖮𝖮5❛      * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 *      ❜

𝕴MMA 𝕭E 𝕬NNOYING 𝕬S 𝕱UCK!
do i have some shit to say today!!!

another rant about plagiarism which is about friends / mutuals that don't bother to ask the original owner whether they can use their content.

i'm gonna be the one to say it because i know a lot of the creators on wattpad don't wanna say it because they don't want to come off as rude. my intention isn't to be rude either — it's something that must be said because i'm tired and frustrated just as much as any other author.

some of you mutuals / friends think that you get a pass to use an author's content without asking for permission because you're friendly with them. that isn't the case ( at least not for me ).

unless a creator specifically states that you can use their content without permission as long as you give credit, that's great! but personally for me, it frustrates me to see people use my content without asking simply because i'm friendly with them.

i never try to be rude about it, but some of my mutuals / friends are pissing me the fuck off by not asking for permission first.

don't get me wrong i absolutely love the fact that people like my layout — especially because i worked so hard on it to make it as visually pleasing as i could.

but some of the authors on here think they can use it because i've talked to them once or twice / used to talk to them.

i've already explained that you have to ask for permission, and when people ignore that it makes me feel absolutely horrible.

i understand that some people feel shy, but i promise i don't bite. i'll give you permission 100% if you ask ( unless you have a bit of a shady history ofc )!

some of the people on here need to learn boundaries and ask if something is okay instead of automatically assuming that their friend will think it's fine.

maybe it's just how i feel, but i know a lot of creators feel that way too.

along with that, i know some of the people on here avoid giving proper credit just by changing the wording. GIVE CREDIT. not all authors are lenient and will call you out on your shit — that's gonna make shit a lot worse for you.

i personally think credit should always be something along the lines of

"THANK YOU TO SlTHSTYLES! FOR LETTING ME USE HER LAYOUT!"

instead of something like

"THANK YOU TO KIYOOMI FOR HELPING ME!"

i didn't help you, i let you use my layout, please give me proper credit.

it isn't that hard to tag the author and thank them for letting you use their wonderful content.

i'm just — frustrated to say the least.

please, whether you're a stranger, mutual or friend ask before you can use something of another creator :)

i promise most will let you use their content as long as you ask nicely.

NOW THAT WE'RE DONE WITH THAT, WANNA SEE MY RENEGADE? (・∀・)

i'm really sorry for all the rants having to do with plagiarism recently, but i feel like it has to be addressed because now it's happening so often.

enough of that though!! i hope that everyone is getting ready for christmas! i hope that you guys enjoy this holiday season! (人*´∀`)。*゚+  merry ( early ) christmas!!!