2015

Dear diary,

Today I finally figured it all out. Why I always find myself staring at her. Why I constantly want to be near her. Why I can't stop thinking about her day and night. Why my heart starts beating rapidly whenever she comes close to me.

I love her.

I'm in love with Jade Thirlwall. My bandmate, my best friend. She's like a sister to me. But I love her. I want to wake up with Jade in my arms, kiss those soft little lips of hers and I want to be with her forever.

But I can't. She may be single, but I'm engaged. To Zayn Malik. For some people, you'd think I'd be crazy to want to leave him, but I can't wait for if he breaks it off. Me and him have been really distant lately and the cheating rumours have resurfaced. And he hasn't even tried to deny them. In fact, the last time we spoke was last month! Hopefully soon he'll call it off...

Anyways, back to the brunette beauty. Jade and I have always been super close to each other, slightly more than we are to Leigh and Jesy. Coming from the same town and living together do that to people. Me and Jade can often be found cuddled up together on the sofa watching Tangled of an evening and I'll admit, I love it! We just understand each other so well and love spending time together- who WOULDN'T catch feelings?! She's just so perfect and cuddly and cute and- I could go on forever! 

Jade just got back so I need to go cuddle her all night and be with her.

~ Perrie xx

"Hi Jadey!" Perrie greeted, engulfing Jade in a loving hug.

"Hey Pez," Jade mumbled as she nuzzled her nose into her neck. 

"Sorry I didn't come to the rehearsal today, baba. I was really tired!" 

"Well maybe you shouldn't stay up all night watching films!" she joked.

"Hey! You were watching them too!" Perrie defended herself, putting on a baby voice.

"I fell asleep halfway through The Little Mermaid! You know that, babe!" Jade laughed adorably and drew away from the hug, just to take Perrie's hand and lead her to the sofa. The two sat down, still holding hands and Jade lay her head on Perrie's shoulder. Perrie's arm soon found it's way around Jade's waist and started drawing small patterns on the exposed skin. They didn't bother putting a film on and ended up scrolling through instagram mindlessly, until something caught their eye.

"The end of Zerrie?"

It was a link to an article from a Jerrie fan account Perrie secretly stalked. She quickly clicked on it and the two began to read.

"Famous One Direction member, Zayn Malik, has announced that he and Perrie Edwards (famous singer from British girl group, Little Mix) are no longer together. The singer claims to "not be in love with her" anymore. When asked what Perrie thinks, he replies, "Oh, I haven't told her yet."

Jade switched the TV off and turned to Perrie. This was gonna take some time to sort out.