First Love

The whole story is mostly through Sehun's POV.
Enjoy reading! Also, vote and share with your fanfriends if you liked it!
___________________________________
Year 2018
•Sehun's POV
"How was your first love, Sehun-ssi? The interviewer asked me. The answer for this question only has one word.
"Incomplete", I replied and smiled. But, that smile had no regret. Absolutely, no regret. Isn't most of the people's first love incomplete?
After a few more questions, the interview ended and we were supposed to leave. It was 12 am in the clock. We were heading towards our dorm in our idol van.
"Sehun-ah", Junmyeon Hyung tapped me.
"Yes, Hyung?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yes." They must have felt worried when I said my first love was incomplete. But, the fact was true and they knew about it, too. But, honestly, though it was incomplete, it was not sad. It was warm and heart-touching but yet not completed. It was special. Heartwarming, heartbreaking but yet special.
I was looking out of the window as her memories were flashing in my mind. Like how we first met. How I started liking her and all.
____________________________________
Highschool days
The history class was going on and I was super bored and sleepy, too. I want to go out but how? Okay, I think this will work.
"Teacher, my head is hurting. I'm going to the nurse's room." I said in one breathe and without waiting for her reaction I left the class.
SAFE ESCAPE!
I went to the nurse's room so that I can chill alone. I entered the nurse's room and saw that she was doing some paper work.
"Oh Sehun, were you bored in class again? Don't worry, I won't send you back. Instead, do me a favour." She said getting up from her chair.
"I'm going on a round. There's a girl resting there. She is your classmate." She pointed at a bed which was that time covered with curtains.
"She has high fever. Please watch on her. If she needs anything give her. But, don't disturb her." She said and left. As if I'm going to make her dance with me. Why would I disturb her? I went and slept on the bed next to hers.
Is it a girl from my class? I slightly slid the curtain to see who it was. It was Kim Ye Jin. She was my classmate but I never talked to her. I don't talk to girls that much.
Yejin was asleep but her face was all sweaty. Her flicks were disturbing her eyes. Should I slide them behind her ears? She's asleep and I don't think she'll mind. I slowly moved towards her and was about to fix her hair and I realised that she is going to open her eyes. Before she would open her eyes, I rolled back to my place and slid the curtains back.
She woke up and sat straight. She opened the curtain and said, "Oh Sehun, where's the nurse?"
"Sh-she went on a-a round." Why was I stuttering?
"Okayyy!" She exclaimed and checked her watch. Then, she wore her jacket and started wearing her shoes.
"Where are you going?" I asked her.
"To teach a brat a good lesson." She said as she tightened her shoe lace.
"But you've fever and you are all sweaty." I said and may be I sounded worried. I don't know why.
"It doesn't matter. And don't you dare complain to the nurse." She warned me and headed out.
"Wait! I'll come with you!" Whatever she is going to do sounds interesting.
I accompanied her and we headed towards the rooftop. A boy of our grade was standing there.
"You wait here." She said and went towards him. I was watching from afar but I could hear everything.
"Yaah, Yejin-ah! I thought you won't come. But , I'm glad you're here." He said and tried to pat her head. But before he could pay her head, Yejin grabbed his hand and twisted it. What is actually going on there? She punched him in his stomach and he fell down.
"Don't you dare send me those perverted messages again! Got it!" She shouted at him and then made him stand up.
"Now, go from here before I send you to hell." He got up and went away. Yejin, then, turned and came back where I was standing. Her back was facing the side he was leaving.
"He went?" She asked me and I found her tone getting weak.
"Yes!" I said and the very next moment she collapsed. I told her not to go because she had fever. And now, see, she almost fainted.
Before thinking about a second, I carried her on my back and headed towards the nurse's room.