Been Through

•Sehun's POV
"You don't have the right to be called my Appa!" I could hear their conversation from afar.
"You cheated on my mother and left us alone when we needed you." She almost shouted. Why is she talking to her father like that.
"I'm sorry Yejin. I'm so sorry. I was wrong. Please, I'm your only Appa. I am the one who gave you birth and raised you. Not that man. You're my daughter. You're Lee Yejin."
'Lee Yejin? But isn't her surname Kim?' I thought to myself.
"Sorry, my name is Kim Yejin. And you are not my father. My father is the one who is staying with my Omma now and taking care of her. My father is the who who didn't abandon us in our hard times. You're just a biological father. You never gave me a father's love and now you want to be with me when you are needing me. Sorry, mister!"
'Woah!' I said to myself.
"Yejin, it's all past. You should come back to your father now. Don't believe what your mother says."
"If you don't leave now, I will tell my parents about your visit. Just leave. LEAVE!" Her emotions burst. And seeing her angry he, too, left.
After he left, Yejin sat down and started crying. She was covering her face with her hands. She doesn't want to show anybody her tears.
I went near her. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" She shouted at me, too.
"Yejin, I know you're feeling terrible. But, get up from here. Don't sit here or somebody nay notice you." I made her stand up and took her near the store room so that no one notices us. I made us sit on the boxes there and then turned my back towards her so that she can cry her heart out. I know she doesn't want to show me her tears. I gave known now that she wants herself to be strong person even in tough times like this. I don't know what's exactly wrong with her but I'm sure that she needs somebody by her side, so I'll not leave her alone here.
After some time, she stopped crying.
"I'm sorry", she said to me and I turned my face towards her.
"No, it's okay. I know you were angry." I said and sat beside her.
"Thank you, Sehun. For understanding me. I know I'm a bit short tempered but I couldn't help. I hate seeing that man's face." She rested her head on my shoulder. Why is my heart beating so fast? Hey, stop beating so fast or I'll turn red.
"Uhm! Who was that?" I asked her in hesitation. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me."
"No, it's not like that. I'll tell you. That man is my biological father. He cheated on my mother and left us on our own when I was 10 years old. We went through many hardships because he left us. But, Omma met Uncle Kim means my true Appa after that. I know he is not my biological father but he loves me like his own daughter. He takes a lot of care of me. I used to call him Uncle Kim back then, but now I call him Appa because he likes it."
"Is he not in Seoul? You were excited to meet your Appa?" I asked her out of curiosity.
"No, my Omma and Appa are staying in Japan for some business work. I leave here alone."
"You live here alone?" I was amazed.
"Yes. Living alone is not hard, okay!" She said sounding cool.
"Cool!" I said and showed her a thumbs up.
"Should we go back to the class now?" I asked her.
"Yes, but Sehun, don't tell Jiho what happened just now or he may tell Omma Appa about this. I don't want to tell them and make them worry." She said to me. She is telling me things that she doesn't even tell to her childhood bestfriend. Am I that a good friend of her?
"Okay." I said at caressed her head. But she being Yejin tossed my hand. I like how stubborn she is and how doesn't want to show herself weak.
We went back to our class.