Dear My Dear

We entered the cinema hall and sat on our seats. The lights went off and the movie started. We were busy watching the movie. Then, I turned to look at her when a comedy scene came. She was already too close to me. Maybe, she was going to kiss my cheek. Accidentally, our lips brushed eachother.  We turned towards the screen after the short panic situation.
My cheeks and ears turned red. My heart started beating fast. There was a strange current in my backbone.
"Forget what happened just now." She said as she was looking at the screen. Kim Yejin, I can't forget this. This was my first kiss. And it was you.
"Hmm!" I said. I am definitely out of my mind, just like her. The movie ended. It had a sad ending. We got out of the theatre.
"It had a sad ending." I said. I, ofcourse, remember about the kiss but I don't want to mention it of she is going to be uncomfortable.
"It wasn't a sad ending. It was just incomplete."
She said.
"Incomplete?" She was confusing me.
"Yes, incomplete. Endings are never sad or unsatisfying. If they're then it's not the end." She is talking philosophical again. I'm worried about her.
"Yejin?" I said as we were going towards my training academy.
"Yes?"
"Are you okay?" Because she doesn't seem to be. She is being weird.
"I'm totally okay." She said and showed me her thumbs up but she gave me a fake smile. I stopped right at that place.
"Are you sure you're okay?" She who was walking in front of me stopped too and turned towards me after hearing my question.
"Stop asking such questions. I'm fine."
No, you're not. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
"Yejin-ah, I know you're not okay. I know something is wrong. I know you're hiding something. But, if you don't want to tell me this time it's fine. But, remember that I'll always be by your side." She escaped from my hug.
"What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong. Come let's go. Or you'll be late for training." She said and grabbed my hand. We reached the building.
"Bye, Yejin-ah. See you tomorrow at school." I said as I turned.
"Oh Sehun!" She shouted from behind.
"What?" I asked as I smiled.
"Bye and take care of yourself." She said and went. Again, weird.
____________________________________
I reached the training school. We all were practicing together and our trainer entered.
"I'm announcing a list. The people whose names are on the list will follow me."
My name was on the list along with more 11 people. It was me, Junmyeon Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung, Jongin Hyung and many others. But I was the youngest among them. Me and Chanyeol Hyung looked at each other like what's going on.
We're all taken to a bigger practice room where our company's CEO was sitting. We're all standing in two lines as were 12.
"I've decided that you all will debut together." Oh My God!!! I'm going to finally make a debut. Yaaay!! Hurray!! He gave us further instructions and then we were told to go home. I was so happy.
"Sehun, you're the youngest here, right?" CEO-nim, patted my shoulder and asked.
"Yes", I said and smiled nervously.
"Don't worry! FIGHTING!" He said and showed me a fist.
I'm going to tell Omma and Appa after going home. I need to tell Yejin too.
Chanyeol Hyung and me were going home together.
"Sehun-ah, we're going to debut together. And that too very soon. Are you happy?" He said as he patted my head like an elder brother. He is my elder brother.
"Yes, I'm very happy!" I said and smiled at him.
"Aigoo! My sweet little brother!" Hyung said.
"I am very excited to tell Omma and Appa about this. Also Yejin."
"Yejin? Ahh... The one you like."
"Yes." I said as I gave him a shy smile.
"You confessed to her?" Hyung asked.
"No Hyung. She is having a hard time. I don't know what is actually going on with her but I hope she'll be fine, soon. I still haven't given her the necklace."
"Confess before it's too late, Sehun-ah!" Hyung said as he put his hands in his pockets and walked ahead.
I reached home and told Omma and Appa about the news. They're happy yet a bit nervous because I was the youngest among them. But it was not a big thing as hyungs take a lot of care of me.
But, now I am excited to tell Yejin about this. She will be so happy to know this. Also, now that she was about to kiss me, means she likes me too.
"Woah! What a day!" I said as I went to sleep.
____________________________________
I was happy about my debut. But something was going to make me sad after this. Happiness isn't permanent.