Beyond

•Sehun's POV
Yejin is losing her temper more and more these days. She scolds me every now and then but that won't change my feelings for her. She is still the first girl I ever liked.
Another boring day in school. Lunch break was going on.
"Oh Sehun, soccer game?" The boys in my class asked me.
"Okay!" I said as I looked at Yejin who was sleeping on the desk. I sighed and went to play. Some boys from other classes joined us too.
The game ended and we were just sitting on the ground because we all were tired.
"Oh Sehun, aren't you an idol trainee?"
"Yes. Why?" I said as I sipped some water from my water bottle.
"I am saying she will date Sehun because he is famous."
"No, she'll date Jiho because he is her childhood bestfriend." They started gossiping among themselves.
"Who she?" Are they talking about Yejin?
"Kim Yejin." They said casually.
"Yaah!" I shouted. "Stop gossiping like that. Idiots!!" I said and left the playground. They are all going on my nerves again and again.
I entered the class when she was still sleeping. My temper was too high because of them. I banged my water bottle on the desk and some water spilled on Yejin's new sketch which was incomplete. Yejin woke up because of the bang. She's going to flare up now.
"OH SEHUN!!" She shouted. "Why are you so clumsy? I haven't even completed this sketch. She held the wet sketch in her fingers, then she tore it and threw it in the dustbin.
"Fool!" She said and glared at me.
"Ouch! My head hurts!" She said and grabbed her bag.
"Where are you going?" I asked her.
"None of your business!" She said again arrogantly and left. I followed her and grabbed her hand.
"Sehun, leave my hand. It hurts."
"You're getting hurt? Stop pretending!" Yejin feeling pain is something beyond my imagination. But, her eyes were showing the pain through her tears.
"Hey, why are you crying?" I let go her hand.
"You~ don't need to know." Her voice cracked.
"Why are you making fuss over just a sketch?"
"It's not just a sketch!" She said and left. She didn't come back that day. She must have headed home.
These days, she loses her temper over anything, she doesn't talk much, she is either sketching or sleeping during class, she doesn't eat much when she is with me and Jiho. I really can't understand what's wrong with her. Whenever I ask her, she says that it's none of my business. I feel something is wrong.
____________________________________
The next day, she didn't attend school. Honestly, school is boring without her. She is always busy in her own world in school but still being with her never bores me. She makes me happy just by her existence.
GOD! I miss her. But, is she that mad that she isn't coming to school. I was thinking about her all day.
The school hours finished. I left for my training. Jiho doesn't accompany me when Yejin isn't with us. Well, I also don't want to be with him. He is very cold with me though I've not done anything to him.
I was heading for my practice and I saw Yejin on the opposite side of the road. But, she wasn't alone. She was with a couple. Maybe, her parents. Are they back to Korea? From far away, it seemed like they were scolding her for something and Yejin being Kim Yejin was arguing back with them. But, then her mother hugged Yejin tightly and started crying. What is actually going on there? Should I go to them? No! We fought yesterday, right? She will think that I'm of low self-esteem, if I go and talk to her now. And then they left in a car.
____________________________________
My self-esteem was my biggest enemy back then. Though, nothing would have changed if I would have greeted them that day.