Chapter Three

The Reactier Discord server is open for business and everyone is allowed in!!! This is a sort of club for all the readers in my Wattpad (Reactier)! This server will hold many activities like fun events to gain special server roles and writing streams that readers can attend to see spoilers of the newest chapters and ask questions about writing advice and other techniques!

This is the link! Hope to see you there!!
https://discord.gg/KvYrwkNfU7

||••••||
Third Person Pov:

Of course El was exaggerating a bit when she had said "by next month" or so, since it had taken a much longer time for Tord to be able to ultimately cooperate in El's techniques to try to help Tord obtain the ability to even speak a full sentence without stuttering around Tom or really anyone else. Her lessons were... questionable, but they quite worked out in the end by how Tord managed to have his first drink in a bar by the third month and trust El enough to bring him home when he got too wasted to do it himself.

Now that El had forced Tord to change up his style from baggy hoodies and sweatpants to clothing that would "match his new bodily appearance", Tord is starting to have several thoughts that are completely flipping his entire idea on this sort of "operation" they're trying to accomplish.

"I absolutely REFUSE to wear this!" Tord retorts as he looks at himself in the dressing room mirror, pupils thin in shock from the outfit El has picked out for him and red blush coating his usually pretty pale cheeks. "I look like a prostitute!"

"Will you stop nagging me? You've said this about ALL the outfits I chosen for you to try out! I'm done giving you free passes to say they're not good enough for you! Will you just flow with me man?!" El asks in utter iritation, being this is probably the "100th" outfit he's declined to accept so far and she's really had enough with being respectful when it comes to his body disphoria that she swears he shouldn't have anymore by the fact he's lost all of his lack of meat and now gained quite the masculine body that most guys would flex daily over. "I'm done with your complaining! You will wear the clothes I like even if you suffocate out of frustration! Now get out of there!"

"No way! This outfit is horrifically overexposing!"

"You literally have PEAK masculinity, get out here!"

"NO!-" Tord tries to shout, but El catches him off guard when she yanks him out of the small dressing room by his arm. There he stands with his mullet like hair in a short ponytail with a red hairtie keeping it together, a black tank top that has a few artistic looking white paint splatters on it with a grey dog tag hung around his neck, camo pants that are different shades of dark red, and dark grey hunter boots with black shoe laces. "Oh god..."

"What are you talking about? You look brilliant Tord!" El says with a proud smile on her face as she places her hands on her hips in a way that screams "I told you so!"

Tord's heart pounds, since even though he can't see the best without his glasses, he knows all the ladies in the shop are staring at him- except he can't tell what kind of stares they are by the bluriness of his vision, so he feels panicked when really the women are somewhat drooling by the sight of his looks.

"Don't you see the looks on everyone's faces Tord? You're a star!"

"Wow I wish I could see that!- But I can't because you took my glasses," Tord says with utter fake enthusiasm, making El scoff.

"If only you could just see how great you are Tord," El places her hands on Tord's shoulders. "that's what's really keeping you behind."

"Well I'm sorry I'm not perfect," Tord says as he glances away from her in hopes his vision doesn't unblur and he doesn't have to see her disappointed face. "I'm just doing my best."

El softly smiles before patting his shoulder and letting go of him, saying, "I'm sure a nice mall pretzel will make ya perfect, let's go get snacks." Tord then smiles and nods, El then walks over to the mini shop's cashier and plops some cash on to the counter before heading over to the exit.

"Let's get going Tord-" That's when there's a loud crash and El looks behind her to see Tord stumbled into a rack of hoodies, which caused a bit of a scene among the other customers. El laughs a bit before helping him up. "Clutz." She then leads him out of the store with Tord's new clothes in their hands.