Chapter 11 - Secret Revealed

Grian was in Hermitcraft once again. Scar had shown him the Haunted Mansion earlier. No one ever comes to the Haunted Mansion, so it was the perfect place for Hermits in the Drè Kingdom to teleport to Hermitcraft from. Honestly, the mansion isn't even haunted. It just looks scary and have many horror stories about it.

He suddenly remembered that he left his book back in the Drè castle. Grian sighed. He has to head back again. He took out a "Wizard Fruit" and ate it. Zip-

(Line Break)

Jevin was walking down the hallway in the "Haunted Mansion", humming to himself. He suddenly saw three figures up ahead. Who's that? He suddenly had a bad feeling about them. He melted away and moved closer to the figures quickly. Jevin was a thin layer of slime on the floor. Because of the dim light, no one would be able to see him unless they knew he was there.

"G-guys. W-what are y-you doing here?!" Jevin could hear Grian's voice. Who's he talking to? Who made him scared?! Jevin felt the urge to protect his friend. He split up into two parts and twisted around the two unknown people, engulfing them.

Grian looked shocked at the scene. The two strangers were struggling hard, but slime is sticky. (Seriously sticky. Ever since I touched slime in real life I have known that. Slime is LITERALLY a bouncier form of glue) The two were soon knocked out. (Somehow)

Jevin reformed to one piece and became a human looking figure again.

"Grian! Are you ok?! What happened?!" Jevin asked, worried.

Grian's face was pale and he was breathing quickly, "I-I'm ok, thanks." He looked down at the two. "Those a-are my friends."

Jevin looked down at the two on the floor, "What do we do with them?" He questioned. "How much do they know?"

Grian shook his head, "I don't know." He seemed to be much calmer now.

"We can't just leave them. They already know about our existence. It's too dangerous." Jevin said, sighing. "Let's call X. He'll know what to do."

(Line Break)

Xisuma got Scar to teleport the two unwelcomed visitors into Hermitcraft, where they set up a temporary cell of some sort. Scar had enchanted it so that it was extremely hard to break through. So they can't escape easily unless they are let out. X's brows furrowed. The two were both royalty. This was not a good thing, they have to do something. If only they had a way to brainwash them or to erase their memories.

He sighed, looking at the two now tied up people. What can he do? He has to make sure all the Hermits are safe. It's his duty as their leader. If he can't even do that, how can he call himself the leader of Hermitcraft? Who knows what the two might do. On behalf of Grian, he wasn't going to do anything major, but he doesn't trust the two. They were royalty, after all. Aren't royals just snobby and annoying? The queen of Hermitlands was like that, after all. According to Grian, they weren't like that, though, and X trusts Grian.

X didn't know what to do.

(Line Break)

Dream woke up. He looked around, his head clearing. Ow... what happened? He tried to recall what had happened. He was with Dave and they both saw Grian suddenly appear out of thin air.... then... he was engulfed in something but he couldn't see anything. He tried to get out but then....

He sat up and looked around quickly, alarmed. WAIT WHERE AM I?! He was tied in a chair in a empty room. Dream saw Dave in the same situation as him right beside him. Good thing he's ok... Where's Grian though?! Where are we?!