TWO

Lets not be silent reader!

Ignore my mistakes!

AUTHORS POV:

"Don't do it" A sudden deep voice echoes in the dark cave. Ara looks at the creature with more fearful eyes but the voice continues. 

"You'll just make it angry---------------------Drop the stone" She sees the creature moving towards her slowly, fear strikes her again as she again bears the rock.

"Drop. It"

That stern command made Ara listen to the mysterious voice and drop the stone which made the creatures growls go low. "Now Don't look it in the eyes" She does as told and slowly moves her gaze elsewhere.

"Lay down and bear you're neck" She slowly moves to lay down on her back and stretches her head so that her neck is totally naked for the creature, and soon as she does this the creature lounges towards her he sniffs her neck a few times while growling at her warning her to not move and with a last deep growl he leaves the cave taking the vail in his mouth. Ara takes a deep breath and looks up again when she hears the creature steps. The creature comes back and drops a fish down to her. 

Ara looks at it for a minute before she gets up and calls to that voice again.  "Hey----Hey who are you?" She fearfully looks at every corner to find the owner of the voice. "Hey---did jong suk send you here to rescue me?"

"NO-----I don't know him" His reply leaves her more scared. "Please get me out of here.-----I----I'm the princess of northern kingdom m---my father will reward you." She foolishly kept spinning while saying her words not knowing where the voice is coming from. "I can't help you" A cry leaves her mouth as she falls on her knees and after a long pause she says.

"So you're a prisoner too?"

"There's no escaping the dragon"

"What was that creature? The one who attacked just now----------------Is it here to guard us?"

"-----yes"

"Where's the dragon now?" She asks softly as she needs to make a plan to leave. "Sleeping and it's not safe for us to talk"

"Why would he need me?--------------  huh?------what's going to happen to me?" With her mind a mess she thinks that what might the dragon need her for.

"I've told to much already -----------------You are on you're own now" His reply leaves her more stress as she gets up on her feet and lounges towards the walls of the cave hitting it just to feel the presence near her.

"No no no please talk to me. ----------------NO NO No no talk to me" she keeps on screaming and hitting the walls of the cave while from a tiny hole in the corner of the cave a man sees her helplessly hitting the walls soon she gasps loudly and falls down clutching her wound as the pain becomes to much to handle.

"Why did you're people sing the ritual song?" The voice asks her after a few minutes of silence. "We thought there were no more dragons."

"You summoned him you're self" And after a long pause an angry voice remarks. "Jong suk wanted it that way"

"Who is jong suk?" "My bride groom------- I didn't knew this would happen."  Ara cries while holding her bloody wound thinking about her father and family.

"I was getting married" The voice stops as she Ara tiredly closes her eyes remembering when she got on that boat.

BEFORE THE ABDUCTANCE:

 The boat get's lifted by some men. As the king steps forward on the highest balcony with his oldest daughter.

"We have not forgotten the dark times" the kings exclaims "when we gave our daughters to the dragons. We remember and we will always remember---" Ara watches as the ladies and kids smile towards her placing few gits on the boat while praying for her happiness. " And we will always remember the one you banished the beasts. Today we give our beautiful and precious daughter to the most important man on our lands------

She looks out as she gets laid on one side of the lake and at the other side sir lee jong suk appears in all his glory. The people throw red berries in the air. The king continues as the oldest sister looks at her sister and the groom with pain and tries keeping her tears from falling.

"Today I bethrow(trust) my youngest daughter Princess Ara to the fine grandson of the hero who freed us all from the monster-------------------------- Now today I am the happiest man alive because I give my daughter to the most distinguish knight of our land SIR LEE JONG SUK"

"Look! he's the dragon slayers grandson"

The villagers mumble as jong suk enters through the gate. His guards lined sideways as he looks at one end of the rope which is attached to the boat as the other is tied to the pole near Jong suk. The villagers the start singing the past ritual song to honour sir lee jong Suk's grandfather while jong suk holds the other end of the rope in his hand to pull his soon to be wife towards him.

"Why are we singing the dragon ritual?" One of the kid amongst the crowd asks. "To honour his grandfather darling, He is a dragon slayer you see "

🎶There was before our time and the earth and dust, and nothing-forgotten everything. There untruths have become truths and cold river....and frozen water nowhere... time is a fast flowing river- It spares no-one, The bride awaits her bride groom- as she awaits her destiny; in all dressed in white-as under the shroud stands rest doomed. Eternal peace will come to her -Wedding bell rang. TAKE HER AWAY! TAKE HER AWAY! come! COME FOR HER! The young maiden is yours for eternity TAKE HER AWAY! forever you a young virgin.🎶

Ara senses the boat moving sideways as the weather suddenly changes the calm sky become stormy shaking the boat. The lamps loose there lights as the tides rise up, the winds howl and soon emerges  a deep growl. Everyone stops moving as they hear a gigantic flap of wings and snow fogging the whole area with every strong attack of wind.

"IT'S A DRAGON"

A women shouts as the strong gush of winds swipes the flag's away and in between the snow the dragon comes  into the view. He jumps upon Ara's boat gripping it tight with his claws and lifts her up. The king shouts as he sees his daughter been taken away by the beast. The crowd run away scared to be the dragons target.

"NO MY DAUGHTER --------NOOOOOOO"

Jong suk pull's the rope which was luckily still attached to the boat towards himself his guards joining him to pull their princess. The sudden pull gets the boat to be out of dragons grip. The boat crashes down as the  dragon again charges himself towards Ara who is in between air he holds her in his sharp claws and with massive flaps flies towards his layer. 

"ARAAAAAAA-----------------"

The dragon slayer watches with rage as his chance for the crown gets taken, while the king and the kingdom watches there precious princess being taken away by the monster. 

------------------------

This is what lee jong suk is wearing at the wedding ceremony

This is what lee jong suk is wearing at the wedding ceremony. And Ara is wearing the dress i mentioned in the previous chapter

---------------------------------------

Let's not forget to give a vote!