Would you rather have peace or happiness?

Which one? You can't have both. Well, at least not in all cases. I'll tell you why.

If you look back in history, you'll notice that although there was no peace in the world there was peace in almost every individual household.

Why?

Because the men were in charge, or so we are told.

But is that really the reason? Was the blatant male domination really the reason peace existed in the households?

No.

So what is the reason, you might ask?

Simple. Because the women of the household were quiet.

Sure there were women leaders back then, but there weren't really that many.

You might think that I'm rooting for male domination. I'm not.

The households were peaceful because the women kept quiet. They never told anyone about what was bothering them. They never let themselves be bothered by the cruelty around them.

Now, the women speak up.

Where does happiness come here?

If the purpose of the feminists (pls check the definition of feminism in my 39th chapter) is served then the population would be happy.

Long ago, when women didn't speak up, they were unhappy. They would not be ok with being treated the way they were but they shut themselves up for the sake of dignity.

My question here is very simple; would you rather have peace or happiness. You really can't have both. Well, at least not yet. Not until everyone agrees with everyone and that's never going to happen.

Peace can be kept if only one yells and the other keeps mum. The former gets the satisfaction while the latter receives the pain whole handed.

Happiness can be kept if both work for a better society. (Yes, the holy society that's crushing and tormenting the minds of the youth but, that's for another chapter and I'm not going to talk about that here.) If we work for happiness then we'll ultimately gain peace.

Therefore, we can come to the conclusion that happiness is and should be the most important thing in life.

We all have different opinions. This is mine.

What is yours? Comment them below.