Chapter 1

"Strike! Batter's out!"

"What a bold call by the catcher. He's making every call worth seeing"the announcer said that makes the crowd growled.

I smirked as I give another sign. What a great privilege to catch for this pitcher.

5-0, in favor of us.

We ended the game. They're tough but they are no match to us. Kung hindi man kami ang nakalaban nila ngayon, there is a chance they will be at Nationals, then we will play there but ofcourse at the end, we will still be the winner.

As I walked back to our dug out, many reporters came to me.

"Mr. Cordeou what do you say to Katogawa High School baseball team?"

"Are you ready for the championship?"

"It is really true that you're banned to play?"

I didn't mind all the questions and head back to the dug out. We will prepare for our departure.

I am James Bryan Cordeou. A catcher of this famous Conade High School Baseball Team. Tomorrow, we will play the championship and I can't afford to lose or else Mom will drag me back to the Philippines, literally. Mom is not an easy enemy.

I am a fourth year high school here and the plan was when I'm done in high school babalik na akong Pilipinas pero dahil tuso ang nanay ko while staying here in Japan, I need to prove myself. By proving myself means I need to win every game that we have.

"Nice pitch"I said to Cloven, our pitcher, better to use him than the ace. Most of my team consist of half Filipino's. Conade High School, an international school that accepts every nation and it is located at Japan, where baseball is a game where people go crazy about.

"Congrats! Anak"someone shouted. The dug out is a prohibited place, no one can go here except the players but my mom can make the rules bend.

I walk my way and go to her and envelope her into a hug.

"Mom don't embarrased me infront of my teammates"I whispered to her while hugging her. At her back, nanduon si Dad at ang mga kapatid ko.

"What you doing here Mom?"I ask because as far as I can remember my Mom never goes to this kind of sports unless she needs something.

"Ah hehe nak, iiwan ko muna kapatid mo sayo kase hihi magha-honeymoon kami ng daddy mo"I rolled my eyes to her.

"Mom alam mo namang kaya na nila sarili nila diba. Why do babysiting pa? Atsaka hindi ba kayo nagsasawa sa mukha ng isa't isa ni Dad"

"Ah basta iiwan ko muna sila sayo. Ikaw ang Kuya kaya magbehave ah"she kissed my forehead and also the forehead of my siblings then pull Dad hands towards somewhere that only them knows.

"So?"

"Tayo na naman magkakasama"

"Para namang may magagawa tayo"

"I still have a practice later. Wanna join" turned my back at them after saying that question, more likely a statement. I didn't need to hear their answer dahil alam ko namang papayag at papayag sila.

I still wonder how Mom get this two here at Japan.

Pasalamat sila, nandyan si Mommy to make excuses for them not going to school but if I know right, they have an event at their school today, but they go here, so study is cancelled and they prefer here than going with that event that they are sometimes, no, they are always force and pulled to this booth and marry someone.

Ang dami ko na ring naging asawa dahil dun.

Our greatest love is sports.

We love sports. We master different sports. Three important things in our life. First, family. Second, sports and lastly girlfriends.