Chapter 1

Within the darkest reaches of the night, you fall upon the same fate as always. 

Reaching your hand out into the void, you know nothing will ever reach back. It never does. It never does.

How long has it gone on? Have the voices finally gone silent? What was silence? Silence is deafening. 

You are not alone. You have never been. 

Come to me, you know not who I am, but you know that I am here for you.

It is my will that you bend to, my call that you will heed. Ignorance is not an option.

My reach has been limited beyond this void, but you... you have the ability to take my word and spread it amongst the lands. Amongst worlds, even.

Isn't that truly amazing? 

You've always wanted to do so much more than feel your soul slowly melt into the rivers of nothingness. 

Come to me, child of hollowness. I will grant you greatness, I will be your savior.

It is your time to be the main character, the center of attention, the god amongst men.

Heed my prophecy, for my words are true, for my knowledge is infinite.

All of the stains left upon your soul will be washed away with karma.

With every tear that was ever ripped from you, life of spring will follow.

With death we will mourn, but with light we shall turn it all over again.

Trust in my guidance, and I will grant you glory. 

In chaos, we trust. In madness, we thrive. 

Go forth and change the world!

May no god nor man stand in your way, for they know not who you are.

But my incarnate.