Food fight

Tessa's POV

Hi I'm Tessa Johnson. I'm 16 years old and I have 3 siblings. I have two brothers Jack Johnson or as I call him Blondie who's 17 and Jack Gilinsky or as I call him JG who's also 17. I also have a little sister named Kylie who's 2. We all have the same mom but JG has a different dad and so doesn't Kylie.

"Hey Tess wanna play some video games?" Blondie asked poking his head into my bedroom.

"Yasssss!" I said getting up and running into his bedroom.

***** Playing Video games*****

"So how are you and Taylor doing?" Blondie asked.

"Good how about you and Lys?" I asked.

"Great."He said smiling.

Lys was my best friend since Pre-K. Blondie and Lys have been dating since 7th grade. It was weird when I first found out that they were dating but it's been about 2 years now so I'm kind of used to it.

"Im hungry let's go get something to eat." Blondie said and I nodded getting up.

Knock knock.

"I'll get it." I said running to the door. "Omg hey Lys" I said and we hugged.

"Hey tess"she said back. Next thing we know someone threw food at Lys. "Who the hell threw that?" Lys asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Haha it was me" Blondie said.

"Let's get him" Lys and I said at the same time.

We were having a food fight and there was food all over the kitchen.

"I'm home" Our mom said walking inside. "Who the hell made this mess?" She asked. "Tessa,Jack,and Lys you better all clean this mess up right now!" Mom said sounding pissed.

"Woah what did I just walk into?" Taylor said walking in and smirking.

"We kinda decided to have a food fight." I said running over to Taylor and hugging him. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked Taylor while still hugging him.

"Well I decide to surprise you baby." Taylor said.

"Awe I love you so much Tay Bay."I said kissing him.

"Tess sorry to interrupt the moment but we have a kitchen to finish cleaning." Lys said.

"Ya I'll help." Taylor said.

After cleaning for about ten minutes i felt something hit me. "What the hell?" I said and looked to see a laughing Jack and Taylor.

"Sorry baby i had to.Taylor said.

"Oh hell nah let's get them Tess!" Lys said smirking.

I grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Taylor's face.

"Damn you Tessa I'll get you for that!" Taylor screamed.

"You have to catch me first babe!" I ran around to the other side of the counter. "Lys help me!" I yelled.

"Here take these apples." She said giving me a bag of apples.

"Shit they are coming,Get ready to fire." I said smiling at Lys.

"Ow why are you throwing apples?" Blondie asked.

"Yah that's not fair!" Taylor said well throwing Oreos at me.

"Whats all that...Omg who did this?" My mom asked. Everyone pointed at each other. "I want to know who did this and I want to know now!" My mom said pissed. "Tess,Lys I want you to go to Tessa's room now!"

"Okay." We both said laughing and running up the stairs.

"Mom we started it." Blondie said.

"Good I want you two to clean this mess up right this instance!" Mom said.

"Tess and Lys come here for a minute."Mom called up the stairs.

"What?" We both asked walking down the stairs.

"I'm going on a date tomorrow and as a punishment you two are going to babysit Kylie and the boys are not going to be aloud here when I'm gone!"

"Mom I live here you can't just say I can't be at my own house!" Blondie said. "Besides I don't have anywhere else to go."Blondie also said.

"I've rearranged for you to go to Taylor's house." Mom said smirking.
"Now clean this mess and Tess and Lys go back to Tessa's room."

I ran over and gave Taylor a hug and kiss.

"I'm going to bed goodnight I love you babe." I said to Taylor.

"Goodnight baby girl I'll txt you." Taylor said whispering the last part in my ear. I ran up stairs.

"Come on Lys let's go watch a scary movie until we fall asleep." I said running upstairs.

Authors Note
Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter I tried to make it long and I know Jack and Jack are not really brothers but in my book they are so shush! And this book is connect to one of my best friend AlyssaHoran2021 book called Not Just By Blood so check it out!:) Bye for now✌️