Prologue

Jungkook and Taehyung are enemies, but Jungkook has a crush on Taehyung while all Taehyung does is hate his guts.

He wanted to win him over. He wanted Taehyung to be his.

///

"Hey, hot stuff"

Taehyung snorted at the name and turned around from his locker and made eye contact with Jungkook.

"Can I help you? And please don't ever call me that again, that sounded so bad coming from your mouth."

Jungkook scoffed but ignored it "I wanna make a bet with you. Do you accept?"

"It depends." Taehyung squinted his eyes.

"I bet that I could make you moan in a week. Maybe even under"

"Oh hell no! what the fuc-"

"If you win the bet I will stop bothering you." Jungkook blinked innocently and trapped his hands together. Jungkook knows he will win the bet. He knows Taehyung hates him but that's why he is doing this. He has a massive crush on him and wants Taehyung to know that he isn't all that bad.

Taehyung was considering it at this point "But what happens if I lose?"

Jungkook smiled and stared into his eyes. "You'll let me take you on a date"

His eyes widened but he thought for a few seconds.

"Fine. But I'm only accepting because I know I will win."

------

wrote this with terrible cramps yahhh

anyways woah original idea unless someone already did this lmao I hope not

uh yeah cya next chapter-

I POSTED IT YES