Chapter 8

-4 weeks later -

Mikey's POV-
    It's Saturday the weekend. I have to go to the mall with Mariana now because she wants me to "change up my fashion", like what does that even mean man????

    Is my clothes bad or what?

  Me and mariana decided to meet up at the mall instead of going together since we live farther away from each other.

   As I was about to enter the mall, I see her. Not the girl I'm going to meet up with but her. The girl that makes my heart pound every time I see her. The girl that I can't stop thinking about. But the girl that I made cry, the girl that I caused so much pain. It hurts. But luckily she didn't see me I think.

   She was with grace and they were laughing and smiling together. God I miss her. I mean see her in class but she's not as lively. She doesn't speak. She sits in the corner now. And just changed. But hey this is all for the better..... right Mikey?

    As I was about to pass her I saw from the corner of my eye mariana running up to me, calling out my name, so I stopped and turned to hug her. But when I hugged mariana I saw Marisol starring, and she rushed inside with Grace.

   Maybe we won't bump into each other at the same store?

Marisol's POV-

   I turned around to hear who was yelling and I saw them. Why today? Why does it have to be today?
I quickly rushed inside with Grace following me from behind.

Marisol- why do they have to be here from all days?
Grace- I'm sorry if I have known they would be here I would have insisted on not coming today. But hey aren't we doing this so we can show Mikey what he's missing?
Marisol- yeah but I was hoping it would be later on
Grace- Marisol it's been like 4 weeks already! You gotta do something. Show Mikey what's he's missing THAN we will proceed to step 2
Marisol- what's step 2?
Grace- YOU WINNING HIM BACK, show HIM what kind of person Mariana is!!!
Marisol- he knows what kind of person Mariana is but he just refuses to dump her.
Grace- Something is not right with Mariana, like I know he knows the basic stuff about her. But there's just something else about her that's not setting with me.
Marisol- I KNOW RIGHT, there's something about Mariana that he doesn't even know yet.
Grace- we just gotta find it.
Marisol- yeah
Grace- but first let's just focus on step one, and if we find something else out about mariana we'll add that to step 2, but for now let's show Mikey what's he missing.
Marisol- yes even tho I'm a feminist and this is against. BUT IM READY!!

TBC-

A/O- ok guys I've decided imma start posting every 2 weeks on Mondays. Imma set reminders and Ararat getting back on track with my life.