Chapter 1 | A Sweet Suprise

It was a nice warm , summer day. You and your friends ( girls including yourself ) decided to go to the lake by the creek with your bikini's on. You were having a great time.

Your name was Y/n L/n , and you lived not too far from the creek that was next to the lake.

You and your friends were gossiping , laughing , splashing each other , and over all having a great time.

" Oh damn , I left my phone at my house. " You realized you got your phone wasn't with you. " Ill be right back guys , Im gonna go find my phone. "

Your friends nodded , and stayed in the lake. You decided to take a different route to your house , then all of a sudden... You blacked out.

" Why the fuck is there a random girl in here. She's literally like half naked!! "

" What are we gonna do? Mark , she's not waking up!!! Do we call an ambulance?!?? "

" You guys I think she's waking up. "

You slowly opened your eyes and saw 3 boys standing in front of you. One of them was the shortest , had a viking helmet on , a red fluffy short cape , with no shirt on. Another one was the second tallest , had a green shirt , light brown cargo shorts , blonde hair , and some weird shoulder pads. The last one standing in the middle was the tallest , had glasses , auburn hair , a maroon cape with a skull charm , blue jeans , dark grey boots , and a black shirt , with a weird looking gold t on it.

They all looked concerned , except the one with the glasses. He looked upset.

" Oh good! You woke up!! " The one with the helmet cheered and clapped his hands as if he were a child. These boys were around my age and they looked like total nerds.

" Why are you here? And who are you. " Glasses kid said giving you a glare with his arms crossed , but you can make out a tint of red on his cheeks and you couldn't tell if he was mad or embarrassed.

" I.. don't know.. I was with my friends at the lake by the creek and I realized I forgot my phone and that's all I could remember... " You said weakily.

" Oh no...what if something bad happened to her while she was a sleep she could've got- "

" Shut up David. " Glasses said interrupting viking helmet kid.

" I'm Mark , that's David , and that's Barry. " He pointed to the two boys as he said it to you. " What's your name. " He asked almost as if he was demanding.

" My name is Y/n. " I'm sorry for bothering you... " You said sadly.

" You're not bothering us. I'm sorry about Mark he could be an ass. " The one named Barry said to you.

Mark sighed , looked at you with sympathy , took your hand , and helped you up. You dusted yourself off and thanked him.

" So you're saying you don't remember what happened before you woke up? " Barry asked you.

" No.. I think I blacked out.. " you replied sighing.

" Well you're welcome to stay here as long as you want. " Barry said to you.

" I haven't seen you around. " Mark said to you , raising an eyebrow.

" I just moved here last year. I'm not outside much.. I don't have a lot of friends.. and the two I have are always out doing things or out of town... " You said with tears in your eyes.

" You can be our friend Y/n! You can be an elder with us!! " David said smiling at you.

" Elder? " You tilted your head responding in confusion.

" That's what the younger kids in the creek call us here. " Barry said as Mark blushed in embarrassment. Mark seemed to have a tone with you everytime he talked. You didn't know him at all , so you didn't know if he was being rude or not , so you just ignored it.

" That's so sweet. " You awed smiling.

" She can't be an elder! She doesn't have what it takes. Besides. She's a girl. " Mark said loudly.

" Oh yeah? And what do you challenge me to paladin? " You giggled as you said.

Mark turned to looked at you with wide eyes. " Why- you're a- Hmph! " Mark didn't know what to say.

" I guess I was wrong about you in one thing. But do you have what it takes in... Dungeons and dragons?! " Mark said.

You laughed. " This will be easy. " You cockily said smirking at Mark.

You played 3 matches of board games with Mark and you won every single one of them.

" Impossible!! " Mark shouted.

You smirked and shrugged.

You didn't know why but you felt so comfortable around these boys. You didn't think you would ever be at level with some boys in your life. In fact you were so comfortable you forgot you were almost have naked.

" Oh FUCK. " You turned completely red. " I.. hehe .. forgot I was still in this... " You barried your face in your palms.

" We can.. walk you home... " Mark said as he hesitated.

" Hmm. Sure. " You agreed without really thinking about the question.

" But uhh... wear this.. before you walk around like that.. " Mark handed you his cape , and you covered up with it.

" Tell us the way. We'll guard you. " Barry said. Then you told them where to go.

Soon you guys reached your house. " Here Mark. You handed him his cape. If you guys don't stay here my parents will literally murder you. Especially if I told them I blacked out. "

The boys understood , and you smiled and hurried up to get changed into your usual clothes. You went back to them and asked if it was okay if you guys hung out , they agreed and you all were on your way back to the rock.

" So what do you call your little hang out spot? " You curiously asked.

" Elder rock. " Barry replied. " We've been hanging out in there for years. "

" That's cool! " You said , smiling at the boys.