Chapter 2 | Weird kids

As soon as you guys arrived at the Elder Rock , you opened your phone to see you got a text from your friend.

F/n 😂

Today at 2:16

Y/n?
Y/n where are you?
Are you okay???
Y/n respond!! 😰

Now

Yeah I'm fine sorry. I met these really cool boys , and they invited me to hang out with them.

Ooh! Are they cuteee? 😉

F/n!!! Not funny!😣

Aww! Well have fun girl. Go get yourself a bf 😏😏😏

You smiled at the messages. You just met these boys. You can't already wanna get with them... Can you..?

You heard David , Mark , and Barry talking , and when you looked over you saw Mark and Barry sitting down on the table playing a game while David watched them.

David looked over at you smiling , " Who do you think is going to win Y/n? " he asked curiously.

" Oh.. I don't know. " You smiled and watched their game.

" Haha! I win again Barry! " Mark shouted with a grin

" When do you lose? " Barry replied with an eye roll.

" When I beat him in D and D. " You added smirking at Mark.

Mark got red in the face , " Wh- h- "

And once again I left Mr. I'm such a god at everything speechless. It amused you seeing the look on his face when he said that.

Barry and David chuckled , while Mark crossed his arms and gave an eye roll.

" Mark didn't we have a live stream planned today? " Barry asked Mark , as Mark turned over.

" Yes , I believe we did. " Mark replied still likely upset at you embarrassing him. He was so stubborn yet so cute. He was like a Tsundere.

" Livestream? " You asked , confused as to what they do in it.

" Yeah! We stream our campaigns!! " David replied , as his eyes lit up with excitement. Then he turned to Mark.
" Mark can Y/n join our livestream campaign? Can she? Can she? " David asked Mark , bouncing up and down like a child

" Ugh! Fine! Stop being so annoying David! " Mark shouted at David.

" YAY!!!! " David gave you a big smile and hugged Mark.

" Whatever.. " Mark rolled his eyes.

Mark's POV :

David was being annoying as always , but this time he was bugging me about letting Y/n join the campaign. First she's an elder , now she's in our campaign? She just met us! But she did beat me in dnd... She probably cheated.. but even if she did she was decent in playing... But she called me a paladin.. and it amused her.. what a tease..

Back to your POV :

Mark looked at you , and just as quickly as he looked at you , he looked back. The campaign was interesting. Since I had just started , Mark told you to watch them. Mark obviously didn't wanted you to be on the campaign from the looks of it. Hell he probably didn't even want you hanging out with them. But then again.. you couldn't really tell.. Mark was definitely something else...

After the campaign was finished , Mark asked you if you understood how they did it , and things like that. He told you they did a campaign weekly , and that if you were going to be apart of the campaign , you needed a character piece.

" Hm , I do have a character for dnd , but I don't have the character piece. " You told Mark.

Mark sighed heavily. " You can use one of my spares I guess. " He then went through one of the boxes they had in there , and pulled out a girl mini figure character. " Its not painted so you can paint it yourself. You better take care of it or you owe me another one. " He looked at you , then looked away.

You took the small figurine , and examined it. It was definitely a nice one , and it coincidentally looked exactly like your character , which made you grin.

You hugged Mark tightly , and thanked him. He blushed and pushed you away , " Yeah- whatever -.. "

" So Y/n! What kind of things do you like doing? " David asked with pure excitement. At that point both Barry and David were staring at you , and Mark just rolled his eyes and did something else.

" Well... I like anime , dnd , pc games , animals , japenese snacks , and.. I'm also a cheerleader.. " you awkwardly said to them , and Mark turned to look at you with wide eyes , but then he looked away , like he always did when he looked at you.

" Cheerleading?! That sounds so fun!! How is it?? " David asked , still joyful.

" It's okay... But it's really exhausting.. " you replied.

" Yeah I bet , you probably have to learn a bunch of things before you even try out for that. " Barry added

" We all also like the things you said!! I'm so happy you're our friend now Y/n!! " David said to you , and it made you smile.

Time passed , and it was getting late.

* TUBA NOISES * ( LMAO )

You jumped the second you heard the loud noise , and you could almost make out Mark smirking , but you weren't sure if he was.

" What the hell was that?? " You said startled.

" Pfft. That's the dinner bell doofus. " Mark said sounding annoyed , and entertained at the same time.

" Dinner bell? " You tilted your head in confusion.

" Yeah. Everyday at 7 , the timekeeper plays a loud instrument that reminds the younger kids that it's time to go home for dinner , and if they're late they get grounded. But we usually stay a lot later than the younger kids. " Barry answered you with a slight smile.

" Oh , okay. " You said.

Soon you it was time for you all to go , but then Mark grabbed your arm.

" Alright Y/n , I know you cheated. " He says glaring at you.

" Cheated? " You giggled knowing exactly what he was talking about. " You're just salty mate. " You smirked at him.

" I'm not being salty! No one ever beats me in dnd!!!! " He said this time almost shouting.

" That's because you make it to where they can't , but I know that games rules like the back of my hand. " You replied still smirking.

" Ugh! You- doorknob!!- Mark then blushed realizing he was so close to you , and then backed away.

You smirked as a response , and he was still redder than his cape.

" Well , see ya tommorow after school nerd. " You smiled and waved goodbye , as you left the rock , and walked home.