VIII

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OHHH PAAAAK! THREE UPDATES IN ONE WEEK. HAHAHAHAHA

It's just that I have so many time right now. So, If I have the drive to write, I'll write. I went hiatus before because I started doing reaction videos on YT but now, everything has changed. I am slowly going back to my old form in writing. 

PS: If you're curious about my reaction videos, you can check it on YT just search my username. It is called REACTshow and I do reaction videos on some BL dramas. 

Anyways, xoxo lovelots and muwah!

Enjoy~

CHAPTER 8

6 DAYS EARLIER...

"Do you have plans later? Leo and his friends are planning to do karaoke night. Want to come with me?"

"Leo? Why? What's the occasion?" Mild and I are eating the breakfast that Tay cooked.

"Well, he got dumped again. I mean are we even surprised. He's like hitting the girls who has complicated relationship history. At this rate he should just focus on his business." I am wondering what happened between her and Leo. If I remembered it correctly, Leo tried to date Mild one year after her break up with Joss. I guess it didn't work and they decided to remain friends.

"I don't know. I think I'll just stay here. I'm not in the mood to go outside and socialize."

"What are you going to do here all day? Sleep?"

"I'll clean the house, wash my laundry and probably yeah, sleep." I affirmed.

"Alright. Just text me if you changed your mind. Okay?" I nodded.

Minutes later, she bid farewell to me because her cab is already outside. She told me that she'll have a meeting with her groupmates for their project.

When she left, I then started picking up the plates and placed everything in the sink. Before he left, Tay washed everything that he used for cooking. As I lifted the last plate, I saw a note. I picked it up and it is from Tay.

"I hope you enjoy the meal. I asked Mild not to wake you up because I saw you're in deep sleep. PS: This is your new friend's LINE ID. Add me."

I then picked up my phone and added him on LINE. I was about to go back to washing the dishes when suddenly a notification popped up.

It's Tay.

"Thanks for breakfast."

[It's nothing. How's your sleep?]