Savage Girl

" Seohyun-ssi, do you like kimbab?"
That was my short message that I texted her at 1 am before I went to sleep that day after our first day of shooting. We took some scenes smoothly, she was fun to talked to, to discussed with and of course she has the preetiest eyes in the whole universe.
Her eyes were so clear, I felt like they could sweep away my worries and sadness everytime I looked at them.

"Kimbab? Yes, I like it. Why you ask?". She replied me in a min after my message status delivered.

KKP: KoKyungPyo
SJH: SeoJuHyun

KKP: are you not sleeping yet at this hour? It's past midnight, seohyun-ssi

SJH: I am still reading the scripts, I think we could add some dialogues without changing the script for tomorrow's scenes.

KKP: Uhm, lady, It's midnight. You should sleep and not thinking right now. So, kimbab tomorrow for lunch? I plan to make some before going to the location. We have scenes until night time.

SJH: you sound like my dad. *fist emoji

KKP: aw.. fierce lady. Do you have any allergies on some vegies? I would not put it in the kimbab if you have ones

SJH: well, i am only allergies to bad people and irritating boys. How about that? Clear enough?

KKP: maaaan.. that was..uhm.. unexpected. I should behave then, I guess? *frown emoji (is there any?

SJH: I dont like kimbab tbh, thank you for offerring me tho. Goodnight Kyungpyo-ssi. Don't be late tomorrow.

Just like that, Seohyun left him speechless.

She clearly doesn't like me.
She sounded so cold.
Was it still eggs' fault? Or she is just not interested in me.

Anyway, who Am I? Someone she just met few days ago?

He drifted off to sleep, her final words tonight still swirling around his head.

-----------------------------------------------

SEOHYUN's POV

A message popped out at around midnight

"Seohyun-ssi, do you like Kimbab?". She read when she opened the message from KyungPyo, her drama partner.

Here we go again! She mumbled.

She had experienced this before. A guy tried to attract her by asking her what she likes but its always winds up ruining the friendship in the end.
She was never interested in romance after what happened with Yonghwa, her first love.

She is not trying to sound cold to KyungPyo, she was just doing what she should do, which to protect her heart from boys who tried too hard to be her boyfriends.
She is the type of girl who will back away and lose interest when someone makes his moves too obvious.

She doesnt like guys who are too forward, she is more attracted to those who dont show interest in her.
That is her, that is Seohyun! The real Seo Ju Hyun, SNSD's SAVAGE Maknae.

Kyungpyo is a nice guy.
I watched a lot of his works. But he is too clingy to his co stars and his girl friends.
I dont like that kind of guy.
I would never let my boyfriend being too kind to anybody but me.

Well, not that I wanna have a bad boyfriend, but It would be troublesome to have someone who always being clingy or touchy with other girls.
Heck No!

So, if he wanna make friend with me, he better not behave that way.

Mister Ko.
You better behave!

His words clearly didn't allow her to sleep coz as she looked up the clock, she noticed its almost 3 am and she has a loooong day of shooting tomorrow starts from 8 am.

She had to sleep. NOW.

Ah, dayum KyungPyo.
I started to not like you.