This is not how I wanna meet, EOMMONIM

Seohyun rushed to the hospital with manager eonnie once she hung up his call.

"Seohyun-ah, we are heading to the funeral house in half an hour.
Maybe you should go there instead of here". She recieved a call from KyungPyo's manager hyung.

Her mind was really messed up right now. she could imagine how crazy KyungPyo's mind as well.
Will he be able to overcome this situation?
She is worried.
She is scared.
She can't lose him.
She has just started to get clingy on him.
She has just started to love him.
She has just started to rely her life on him.

She recalled the memories when she was freakin' jealous of the girl who seems to always called him during his break few weeks ago.
She was extremely jealous when he went lovey dovey with the girl who turned out to be his mother.

She could tell how close his relationship with his mother by the way he answered the phone. She even sent a letter to her calling him stupid in a cute way.
That is why he has this baby side, because his mom treated him like a big baby .
Thinking about how devastating him now,
She started to shed tears.

"Juhyun-ah, we are here". Her manager eonnie broke the silence.

She wiped out the tears, put on her mask and walked out of the car.
She got a hold on manager eonnie.
To be honest, she doesnt think that she could be strong at this situation as well.
But for him.
She has to stand strong and give her shoulder for him to cry on.

They entered a hall and in few meters, she could see few people were walking and sitting around in a room with a black ribbon sign.

Her eyes quickly searched for his figure.
She didn't know what shirt or pant did he wear.
She spotted a tall guy in his black jacket, white tshirt, sitting on a chair, leaning his head on a lady who's patting his head.
There was another lady who was crying sitting opposite that guy.
She is trying to make sure if its him or not since he was facing down with a mask on his face.
Another tall guy in a mask walked towards her direction.
It was manager hyung.

"Seohyun-ah, there are not a lot of people allowed to be here at this situation. You can go and see him inside. His aunt is trying to make him calm. He still cant accept it". Manager hyung told her.

"I think it's better for me to stay here for a while and watching him, oppa. Let his aunt comfort him for a while. They need family time". She replied.

Manager hyung then joined her manager eonnie sitting down on the chairs right in front of where they laid his mother's body in that room.

Seohyun on the other side was just standing from afar and watched him crying with his aunt.

She wanted to be there, she wanted to sit there. But. She doesn't recognize any of them but him.
Make sense, coz they have just became a couple. Nobody knows their relationship but his mother.
She thought so.

Suddenly, the lady who was sitting opposite Kyungpyo walked toward her.

"Are you Seohyun? My brother's girlfriend?" She asked her in her swollen eyes and trembling voice.

Seohyun froze!
Who is this lady?
How did she know about her and their status?

"I am his sister". She offered a handshake.

Seohyun bowed 90° and responded.

"I'm Seo Juhyun, call me Juhyun, I am so sorry to come and meet your family this way. I really am sorry.". She shook her hands and tears just flowed down her eyes like nobody could stop it.

His sister hugged her in a second. Patted her on her back and whispered.

"My mom has told me about you and him. He is broken inside right now. I can't do anything for him. Please, make him strong. I rely on you". She them gave me a big smile and walked towards him.

I saw her whispered something to her aunt then hugged him from behind while saying something to him.

He responded by quickly lifted his head up and looking to my direction.
I watched him standing up in one second then I signaled him a NO, SIGN.
I shook my head and walked to his chair.
He got that. He sat back and his aunt moved to another chair, emptying a spot next to him.
I could feel his family warmth by their silence actions.

His gazes never leave me since then.
I sat next to him and with my teary eyes I looked at him.
My heart is painful, I am broken inside.

I FEEL DEVASTATED LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THIS.

His griefing eyes speak thousand words to me. I didnt say any words.
I pulled him in for a hug, leaving everyone around us invisible to me.

He rested his head on my shoulder crying in silence.
He hugged me really tight without any words coming out of his mouth.
His sobbing told me he is broken inside out.
I rubbed his back.. his hair.. over and over again.
I did everything I could to shown my presence to him.

I AM HERE, OPPA. I AM HERE WITH YOU.
YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS, WITH ME.

I said those words in silence.

After a while. He pulled back. Reaching out for my hands.

OH GOD, LET ME LOVE THIS MAN AS LONG AS I LIVE.

I searched for tissues in my tiny bag and wiped his tears. He looked messy.

He smiled at me and while holding one of my hand, he looked over to his mom and to his dad who was sitting opposite where we sat.

"Appa, this is Juhyun" he whispered to his dad, and I quickly bowed to him.
He responded with a big smile on his face.

"Eomma, you said you wanna meet her". While crying, He spoke to his mom. Gripping my hand tightly, I knew he is trying so hard to not scream his heart out in that moment.
I caressed his hands and arms endlessly.

-Eommonim,
This is not how I wanna see you,
It's Me, Seo Juhyun SNSD, your favorite Idol. It's me, Juhyun, Your Son's favorite Girl-

I spoke in a veeeeery low voice while greeting her in her special bed.

Kyungpyo Oppa held my hands reaaaaally tight when I said that.