Heart Vs Brain

"Jooeun-ah, can you help me pick one of these model?". Kyungpyo asked one fine afternoon in the middle of our break.

I was taken aback by his words.
Did he just call me by my character' name?
Wow!. This is the first time in ages since he did that. We used to adress each other with our real names once we are on a break.

But, today, he called me Jooeun.
I know it is not important for him to keep on calling me Juhyun-ie as he always do.
It's just. Somehow it feel sad when I heard that. She pouted as she thoughts that way.

This is clearly a war between her heart and her brain.

The internal struggles are real.
What are you going to listen to?
Sometimes it's just so hard to deal with both.

Should I follow my head or should I follow My heart?
Help!

She looked at his phone with a bunch of thoughts running on her head right now.

"This one looks cute and classic. Who are you gonna give this gift? I need to know her character, obviously you are not giving this to a boy since this is a pretty bracelet made for girls.". She bombed him with those words.

"Someone special, i dont know her taste tho, seems like she would go all classy? I don't know. That is why I ask your help". He answered and giving me that sweet stare.

How could he do this?

Did he always act this way to everybody? Being all sweet and dissapoint them after?
She felt a weird feelings in her tummy.
She let out a heavy breath and looked back on his phone.

What's on her mind was, She secretly wished that special person would call right now, so she could confirm her feelings about him.

And it happened.

Thoughts are scary!

It's true what people said.
Becareful with your wish. It could come true when you wish wholeheartedly.

His phone rang with a very childish ringtone which is different with his other calls. I've heard some calls on his phone before and this is absolutely new.

🎶 You're my honey bunny sugar plum.....🎶

The song sounded so irritating today.
She used to love it because it sounds cute.
But not now. Not today.
Not when a guy she started to get close with, received a call from someone special with that ringtone.

- My annoying Lady 💖-

That was the username of the person whom I was so curious with for few weeks already.

He took his phone right away, and answered it softly, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

"Hmmmm, I am in the middle of practising lines with Jooeun. I will let you know when I finish, k?". He said.

"Huh? No. We're not! We are sitting on the waiting room and practise our lines as we used to. I told you this morning about that". He continued.

"Yes, I have eaten the food you've sent this morning. They are delicious. Happy now?
I really need to go, i might dissapointed everyone in here if I keep talking on the phone with you. Talk to you later,k?".

After 30 seconds or so, he looked away and talked in a really low voice, but I could hear him sending kisses to that person with a very cute sounds.

He was all red when He turned his body back, facing me. He then smiled stupidly and scratched the back of his head. And that is how he behave when He is nervous.
I have learnt a little bit about him.

I, somehow felt extremely annoyed with his conversations earlier.
He even mentioned me as Jooeun, and not Seohyun. Am I not that important to him anymore?

He also went all sweet to her, just like what he did to me when we first met before I told him to stay out of the line.

Maybe, he has found his comfort in that girl he'd talked to just now.
Moreover, who can reject this guy?
I was the only stupid girl who dare to do that, boldly.

"So, which one should I purchase?". His voice breaking the silence and my thoughts.

"Huh?". I hummed back at him.

"The bracelet. Which one should I get? Are you not going to help me choose one?".
He gave me a deadly desperate looks while pouting his lips.

Seo Juhyun.
What was on your mind when you reject this cute, sweet boy few weeks ago?

"I will go with this model. It looks classy but also cute at the same time, I think she will like it". I responded to him wihout paying details to what I chose.
Turns out. I choose my style. One that I would like to put on my wrist.

I was just answered it thinking about the desires of my heart.
How I wish that it is for me.

She let out a deep sigh.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...............°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

KyungPyo's POV

Mom's plan seems to work out so well these couple weeks.
Though I felt guilty for Seohyun for acting this way, but if it's the only way to get her attention and I am willing do it.

Like today, I can sense her anger, her frustration after I asked her opinion about which model should I choose for this special girl. She looked sad and even more frustrated when I call her by her character's name during our break, which I never did since the time when she asked me to call her by her real name.

She held her emotion really well tho, really, really well.
I salute her self control.

All I could notice was her heavy breathing when she tried to control her frustration which make me wanna pull her into my arms, squish her tighly and tell her all the truth behind this push and pull game I am playing with her.

I honestly about to laugh when mom asked me to blow kisses softly on the phone while looking away from seohyun. I wanna see her reaction but mom on the other side of the phone kept on telling me to control myself and act like what she told me to.

My mom is a real pro.
I should buy her a huge gift.

Juhyun-ah, just wait a little bit. Ok?
After tonight, I will tell you, EVERYTHING.