Sweet dreams love

Alejandro knew that he was in deep trouble. He was sure that abuela would want him to marry Charlotte, the daughter of his grandmother's friend. He had to find a solution and very quickly. he played with his whiskey's glass while his eyes scanned the party. Thankfully everything was going smoothly at the party, he was very proud of himself as all arrangements had been well done.

"Yo brother. Where are you lost? " He inquired and ordered 2 whiskeys noticing that Alejandro's glass was empty.

"Told abuela that I broke up with Gina and now she wants to find me a bride." he huffed and shook his head.

"Oh maaaan. So what now?" He asked.

"What do you mean what now? Find me a solution , idiot" Him and Thomas had been friends since kinder garden. Their friendship started when they both peed at the same time and accused one another so as not to get caught. But , no chance, their pants were drenched and the teacher was no fool.

"Can't you try and tell her again that you don't want to get married now or that you will find yourself a bride in the right time?"

"You know abuela Thomas, she absolutely wants us to be married" he said in annoyance.He knew that his grandma had good intentions and only wants his happiness but he was not ready for such commitments.

"I can't disappoint her. I've always been the one to make her blood pressure go high and I just want her to be happy in her last days, even if I have to do something against my will I guess."

"You could always say that you are gay." Sais Thomas while swirling his whiskey and Alejandro slapped his head. His friend humor was not quite appreciated here after all he was very much stressed.

"I'm going out, just call me before abuela and the newlyweds cuts their cake. I have to make the speech." he informed and headed outside.

"No, please tell me that you can do something to solve this, please Lena." Pleaded Rowena as her head hung low and her shoulders slumped.

"Well I don't care if her fiancé dumped her. She can't take my Flower shop, I can't let this happen. You very well know that I had till December to reimburse her money." She hit a rock to get out her frustrations.

"What? NO. No, absolutely not. She cannot come here! What do mean she is already in a plane?" She whisper shouted and the ringing tone of someone's cellphone interrupted her next phrase.

There on a bench sat Alejandro with his tie a bit loosened , eyes focused on his phone while disconnecting the call, she supposed. 

"I'll call you back Lena." 

"Oh, did I disturb you?" He said smirking.

"Very much so." She rolled her eyes. "How long have you been here? I didn't notice you."

"Well, long enough to know that someone you didn't want to see was coming her." he shrugged and she groaned and made her way to the reception hall as he followed her.

------

"Rowena darling, do you mind going with the kids in Alejandro's car? Elma is drunk and I don't think she will able to handle the kids, besides Alejandro consumed alcohol and we need someone sober next to him. Are you?"

"Yeah, no worries." She said as Alejandro opened the car door for her, then he proceeded on securing the kids seatbelts.

"Want me to secure yours?" He asked with his signature side smirk as he put on his own seatbelt.

"So thoughtful of you, but yeah, no thanks."

"Roweeenaaa, mama said that you make pwetty flowersss. you will make for me too?" asked little Channel yawning.

"Of course I will baby, but first you will have to close those pretty eyes of yours and sleep. okay princess?" Said Rowena watching her from the rearview.

"Yaaaay." she yawned again and hugged her sister for comfort.

Rowena shivered as she hugged herself and closed her eyes for a brief moment. She wanted to forget about her issues for a while, to get rid of her constant stress. But a strong voice got her out of her trance.

"Want me to stop for you to get a pullover?" He said referring to her bag which was in the car boot.

"I'm good, thank you." she murmured and he nodded his head.

Rowena used this opportunity to examine him, he had this aura, strong and powerful. Confident and poised attitude. A cute boyish smile and an irritating smirk. She studied how his abdomen would rise and fall as he loosened his tie again for the second time this night and how he was smoothly driving.

"I know how irresistible I am sweetheart. No need for you to study me."

"You wish. I was actually thinking how they let you drive the kids knowing you drunk alcohol." Smooth lie, Rowena. She congratulated herself.

"I only had 2 glasses of whiskey. And, they know how I am when it comes to the security of kids, especially knowing how protective I am of Dana. She is my cousin's daughter, the one with pink hair at the left of Elsa." He explained as he entered the Villa's entrance.

They were actually the last ones to arrive. The parents came to pick their respective devils out of the car while Rowena and Alejandro took their bags out of the boot. 

" Alejandro, they all went to sleep. I have to take Elsa to sleep, could you please show Rowena her room? Asked Elsa's mom, throwing a look of excuse to Rowena.

"No worries." Replied Alejandro.

"Follow me, love." The villa was vey beautiful and very cozy. Rowena followed him upstairs and found out that their room was actually next to each other.

"Thanks, goodnight."

"Sweet dreams love."