The Twin.

The identical man was standing by the entrance of the church with his hands in his black elegant Best Man pants while his body was slightly leaning against the wall for support. Rowena was flabbergasted by the sight displayed in front of her as she locked her blue eyes with his brown ones. Her mouth was slightly open and her mind was screaming for her to run from this place.  She sucked in a breath and maintained a much more lady like composure by closing her mouth. The man was clearly smirking at Rowena and the young lady wanted to wipe that smirk off his face as he approached them his black shiny shoes clicking against the floor which was covered in rose petals. Rowena was now looking at her feet, her hands were sweaty and her throat was suddenly dry. She wiped her clammy palms against her pajama pants. Rowena somehow knew that she had targeted the wrong brother. 

"Ro. That was my brother in law on that video." Said her bestfriend in disbelief.

"That was indeed me, sweetheart. " Whispered the twin who now stood next to his brother. By now there was more and more people whispering amongst each other.

"Rowena my dear, you did not know my son in law had a twin?" Inquired Alda the bride's mother who was just like a second mom to Rowena.

"I.. I.. I'msorry..gotto...umh err..go." She said as she took her head to her heels  and headed towards the door, just like a damsel in distress who leaves the altar to rush to her lover's arms. But she was no damsel and no lover was waiting for her outside the holy place. However, she was clearly in distress due to that blunder she caused to happen.
What has she done? She almost ruined her bestfriends wedding besides everyone knew that she had...sex...She made her way back to her car reminiscing about what just happened in the church. Once inside she bowed her head against the wheel in hope that M would forgive her and that the wedding was still going to be completed. She would not be able to face anyone after that. She felt so small at this moment.

 'You should have known it was not him, Rowena'. She huffed in annoyance. 

She had noticed that the groom had blue eyes and not brown ones nonetheless her logic thought that he was wearing eye contacts. The man she had slept with had beautiful brown eyes which turned into a shade darker when he did the deed to her. This was an absolute foolish behavior. She cursed herself for sleeping with him in the first place yet there was no denying that Esteban made her feel what others did not succeed into. Rowena had sex as a way to get rid of the stress which came with her business and to forget about the challenge that she was slowly but surely losing. 

 Rowena had shared her vagina with four men only, that is , Jonathan Bekker , her first boyfriend and the one to whom she had lost her V card. Then there had been Bruce Miller, the sexy baker whose bakery was found vis a vis her flower shop.  Sex with Bruce was awkward and they had agreed on forgetting about that night and stayed good friends.  After Bruce came Nicholai Humbertho , her sex buddy with whom she had a fight at the same nightclub where she got drunk  and ended up sleeping with Esteban.

"GOD WHY?! I thought that whoever enters your home was protected from evil and here you watch me acting crazy without sending any angel for rescue." she groaned whilst furiously combing her hair and thinking of a way to go home.

Meanwhile inside the church, the groom's twin apologized for the confusion caused and cleared the tension. Then the wedding went on smoothly once everyone overcame what just happened.

The groom's brother could not focus on the wedding after the departure of the young lady. He was replaying the whole scenario in his head. He had gone outside to take the call of the caterer who was responsible for the reception's menu. He had to take the call but he made sure to come back before the vows. And just when he entered the church he saw the ruckus caused by a petite blonde in pajamas. He stayed put as he was too shocked to move when the lady's face appeared. After coming out of his trance he had wanted to stop her from delaying his brother's wedding and from further humiliating her own self but the words that continued to flow out of her pretty mouth was too hilarious for him to stop that free show she was causing. He positioned himself against the wall and waited for the perfect moment to intervene yet he never got the chance to. Soon after, the woman who had shared a bed with him a few days ago had spotted him thus he had to actually put off the show.

Rowena was now in her teenage room, lying on her small wooden bed which had a very soft mattress still with her pajamas. Anxiety was eating her up, she had already finished five consecutive cups of strong black coffee. 

"Rowena dear." knocked her mother, Yaemena at the door.

"Later mother." dismissed the young lady. She was not in the mood to discuss about her sex life or whatever jus happened to her mother.

"You do know that you brought shame upon us I hope." Rebuked the woman who was in her mid forties while her daughter rolled her eyes. Hopefully, her mother would not get to see her doing this irrespective act as Yaemena likes to call it, as the door was securely closed. 

"Anyway, Alda is requesting to see you by four in the evening. Dress up properly this time and apologize for your behavior. " said her mother in reference to her pajamas and slippers.

"I think that she might persuade you to come at the reception party tomorrow which I presume you would refuse ,that is ,if you have a little self respect left. " Anyone who knew her mother well would understand the double meaning of this phrase which meant for her to refuse to attend the reception as it would be such a disgrace for Yaemena and David, her husband. A few minutes later, Rowena received a message from her father who was also present at the wedding earlier.

'You are truly my daughter. Don't worry, I know you meant to do good. I love you Teal.' Her dad was unfortunately an alcoholic who would always call her by her second name which was given to her because of her teal blue orbs .Nonetheless they had a good relationship and Rowena loved her father the most.

Giving a brief look an her wall clock she let out an exasperated sigh and headed to take a long soothing much needed bath to prepare herself to go to the house next door.

---------

LOVE,

            A