Connecting Rooms

Rowena had to admit that she had an itch to be in his bed again, besides there was an unexpressed sexual tension between them. Alejandro had though about fucking her again too. But he knew that this would not be possible, he knew that she would not be okay with this considering the sequence of events. After all, she had had a very much poised demeanor this evening, she had showed no interest in him at all.

Rowena went to the bathroom and started to clean her face then she proceeded to brush her teeth. Watching her reflection in the mirror, she undid her dress, which fell to the ground and untied her hair from the bun she had made in the car, letting it fall to her sides. She was now left in her black underwear only. She examined her body, there were a trail of love bites everywhere on her body. One could have thought someone passionately made love with her. Meanwhile it was just an intense passionate night of letting go, of silly decisions and alcohol.

Alejandro removed his shirt and smiled at the marks left on his chest by Rowena. That was one wild night he thought as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Fuck, Rowena." He said as he watched her back facing him and her front view in the mirror.

She quickly covered her boobs and turned to face him, her eyes wide.

"Get out." She shouted looking for something to cover herself with and he obeyed.
He laughed at her attempt to cover herself after all he had already explored all of beautiful body. Great, thought Analia as she hoped in the shower, as if ideas of his mouth all over her body was not enough , he had to see her semi naked again. She washed her body and thought of what if she went to the boy next door? , what if she had a taste of that night again?Closong her eyes she washed those thoughts far away and closed the shower tap.
After a while, he heard that the water had stopped running and the door was shut down. On cue he made his way to take a bath.

Rowena un-tied her towel and threw the material in the laundry bag, she put on her night gown and went to get her essentials from her bag, she put on her black slippers and walked towards the brown wooden vanity table. Rowena got herself seated and with a sigh she undid her hair whilst proceeding to comb through it with her fingers. She sprayed her cheap perfume and applied her body cream after which she went to bed still with a morose face.

After tossing and turning, her burning desire would not go away, she was acting like a hirny teenager and this did not please her at all. Alejandro knew the sport well, it was not her fault if her body loved his, or maybe it is. She was utterly frustrated at this point. Rowena smiled wickedly, she knew that her desires would overtake her reasonable side,like most of the time she acted this time too upon her wants without caring about the consequences. The beautiful lady got out of bed, she moved towards the connecting bathroom and opened her doorside. She switched on the lights and went to the washbasin, the cunning woman opened the tap water and let it flow, she let the left strap of her gown fall to her shoulders before giving a light push to the flower vase. And bingo, it crashed. Rowena kneeled down and pulled her nighty high on the thighs before bending her body so as to pick up the pieces, she was putting her body on full display for a show.The wicked lady, smiled successfully when the other side of the door opened. Alejandro was only wearing his briefs as he peeked inside.His seemed shocked and the look on his face told Rowena that the boy was a goner.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." she apologized while looking at him through her lashes.

"It's fine, get up. We are going to get that cleaned tomorrow." He said as he went to close the tap water.

"Go to sleep." Alejandro could not bear to see her in all her sexiness. She looked like a wild cat needing to be tamed.

"Alejandro" She softly called his name.

"Yes?" He said as he turned around only to see her mere centimeters from him. This woman was not doing him a favor , not at all. 

Rowena got closer to him, she put her hand  on the hickey she gave him on he is chest area before  lifting her eyes and looking at him dead in the eye, then she smiled and turned on her heels waiting for his next move. He didn't lose much time before sticking her to the nearest wall, encaging her in between his arms. Face to face, they both looked at each other with nothing but lust.He let his head fall to her bare neck , his lips close to her sensitive spot as he breathed on her neck.

"Tell me Rowena, how do you want me to fuck you?"

"I don't." She said with a confident sweet smile.

"Bullshit. I'm losing patience baby, so one last time. How do you want me to fuck you?" He said as he bite on her ear.

"Hard."

------------------------

With love,

A.