Round 1

[KENMA]

KODZUKEN: anyone online right now?

NUMBERONEACE: hey! hey! hey! I am!

KODZUKEN: anyone else?

ROSTERHEAD: can't play right now
ROSTERHEAD: visiting my fam right now
ROSTERHEAD: u know that already tho

LEVTHEGIANT: I can play!

SALTYBOI: no

LEVTHEGIANT: Whyyyyy?

XHUNTERHUNTER JOINED CHAT

XHUNTERHUNTER: can anyone play 1v1 right now?

SALTYBOI: who the hell are you?

ROSTERHEAD: are u a dude?

XHUNTERHUNTER: do you know proper grammar?

NUMBERONEACE: BURN!

SALTYBOI: no.
SALTYBOI: he's an idiot.

KODZUKEN: I can play you in 1v1

XHUNTERHUNTER: great. I'll send you an invite.

Kenma let out a deep sigh while running his long fingers through his hair. He stood up from his gaming chair and stretched out his muscles startling his black cat. He glanced at the time before pulling open his dark red mini-fridge and grabbing a can of coffee.

"Time to beat another rookie." He mumbled while taking a seat back in his chair. He grabbed a black hair tie from his side desk and pulled his hair back. He turned his neck to the side earning a loud crack.

He pulled his black headset over his head and pressed the link that the mystery player sent him. Kenma cleared his throat and turned his mic on.

"XHUNTERHUNTER? You there?" He asked while moving his computer mouse around on the mouse pad. The other end was silent while Kenma focused on choosing his character.

"Hey! Sorry I went to go grab something to eat real quick." A female voice on the other end spoke. Kenma let out a breathy laugh before running his fingers over his hair.

"So you're not a dude?" The boy asked while leaning back in his chair.

"Is that an problem?"

"Not at all. It's just that in the chat the guys are...annoying." Kenma informed the other player on the line. She let out a soft giggle before starting the round.

"Tell me about yourself KODZUKEN." The voice said through the mic while she ran around the forest holding a large sword.

"Uh, my actually name is Kenma. I'm a professional volleyball player and Twitch streamer." He answered vaguely while reaching for his can of coffee. The girl let out a hum while killing a few of his guards.

"So you're like hella rich?" The girls asked like slicing down a few more of his lower level character.

Kenma clicked his tongue while making a move on the other player. "I guess. Tell me about yourself XHUNTERHUNTER. What do you do when you're not losing?" The girl let out a laugh while playing a combo that Kenma had never seen.

"I'm [y/n] and I and also 20 year old. I'm professional dancer and choreographer, but on the side, I make little gaming videos and livestreams on twitch." She spoke while dodging Kenma's offensive attacks. The boy chewed on his bottom lip as he grew frustrated with what was happening.

"What's your Twitch handle?" Kenma asked not really paying attention to the conversation. His main characters Life Point were really low right now.

"Don't laugh. Y/n.OnlyFans.hahagotcha." A snort slipped out of Kenma's throat. The girl on the other end let out a huff. "Seriously?" The male asked while searching for a health potion.

"I was drunk."

"What kind of dancer are you?" Kenma asked changing the subject. He reached for his cat shaped stress ball while keeping and eye on his Life Point bar.

"I grew up dancing ballet but as soon as I got to high school I got into hip-hop." [y/n] answered Kenma while Kenma finally found a health potion bringer his bar from the red to yellow.

"Hm, so you're some big shot dancer?" Kenma mumbled after searching for [y/n]'s character. As soon as he spotted her he landed an attack. A small smile made its way to the boy's light pink lips when he heard the girl curse softly.

"I've danced with a lot of celebrities but nothing by myself so far." The girl answered right before being hit by a combo attack.

"Damn it Kenma, you're killing me here....literally. You're supposed to let the girl win." [y/n] cried out while turning around to run back to her zone. Kenma had his character quickly followed behind hers.

"Yeah...no." [y/n] double-clicked, having her character jump over nothing. Kenma raised an eyebrow before his screen flashed bright red. His hands shot up in confusion as to what just happened.

"Wai-what the hell?" Kenma mumbled while replaying what just happened. Kenma pressed his fingertips to his bottom lip. Both lines stayed silent while they watched Kenma's blonde-haired character blow up after stepping on a bomb.

"Fuck." Kenma whispered while leaning back in his chair. [y/n] let out a soft giggle before sending another invite.

"Another round?"

Kenma shifted in his seat before letting out a deep sigh. "Yeah, let's play another round."