Round 7

[Y/N]

[AVA] ~ we're at the cafe [y/n]

[DANNY] ~ there's some really hot guys here

[JESSICA] ~ yeah, i think they just got back from the gym

[AVA] ~ hurry up before they leave!

[Y/N] ~ geez, i'm walking in now.

[y/n] walks into the cafe and looks around the room. She spotted Danny immediately who was waving her hand in the air. [y/n] shakes her head in embarrassment before walking over to the table.

"What took you so long?" Ava asked once the girl sat down at the table. [y/n] let out a deep sigh while leaning back in her seat. "I had to teach a class today."

"The hot guys are staring." Danny mumbled while nudging Jessica's side. [y/n] took her white bucket hat off of her head and dropped it on the table. She reached over and took Danny's drink while they smiled at the boys.

"They're definitely staring at [y/n]." Ava mumbled while turning her attention back to the [h/c] girl who was scrolling through emails. Danny kicked the girl under the table pulling her out of her phone.

"What?"

"The guy with blonde tips is staring at you." Jessica whispered into [y/n]'s ear. The girl turned to look at the table full of boys. Her [e/c] eyes locked with a familiar pair of yellow eyes. A smile made its way to her lips when the boy turned back around and focused on the red GAMEBOY that he held.

[y/n] pushed her chair out from under the table and stood up. "Where are you going?" Ava asked with fear in her eyes. The girl made her way up to the register to order her own drink. She heard the sound of chairs screeching against the ground.

"[y/n]."

[y/n] turned around and found Kenma and Kuroo. A smile made its way back to her lips while she shoved her her hands into her pocket. "Hey, what are the chances of us actually meeting?" She asked while Kenma looked at anything but the girl in front of him.

"They were pretty low up until today." He mumbled earning a large grin from Kuroo. The taller boy turned his attention back to the girl.

"Who's your friend in the red shirt?"

[y/n] looked past him and spotted Danny who was laughing. "That's Danny, she twenty one and down for anything. Have fun."

Kuroo sent the girl a quick wink before leaving the two gaming buddies alone. They watched as he took as seat at the their table ans greeted them all. [y/n] let out a breathy laugh before turning her attention back to the quiet boy who stood next to her. "How are you Kenma?"

His yellow eyes snapped to her and he only shrugged. "Fine I guess, I got dragged out of my room again." He mumbled while shoving his hands into his pockets. His fitted black shirt showed off his well toned muscles. [y/n] had to forcer herself to look away when her drink was ready.

"How are you?" He asked while running his fingers through his hair. A few strands fell back into his face as he turned to look at the girl.

"I just got finished teaching a class. I was headed home but the girls asked if I wanted to get coffee." [y/n] answered the boy who just nodded his head. She couldn't help but smile as they fell into an awkward silence.

"How long have we been playing with each other Kenma?" [y/n] asked catching the boys full attention. He shrugged his shoulders and stayed silent again.

"Maybe around a month."

"Right! So if I'm making you feel uncomfortable you can always say so." [y/n] mumbled before taking a sip of her iced coffee. Kenma let out a breathy laugh before tilting his head to the side and cracking it loudly.

[y/n] lightly bit her bottom lip before looking down at her shoes. "I'm not uncomfortable, it's just...you're pretty in person too." He mumbled while looking down at his feet. A smile spread to [y/n] smiled at the boy before nudging his arm.

"I guess you do know how to flatter a girl."

Kenma rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair again. "Can I get your number?" He asked while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"What do you you can text me about gaming?" [y/n] jokingly asked while pulling her phone out of her own pockets. Kenma took a step closer and stared down at [y/n]. She looked up at the boy with a light pink dusting her cheeks.

"I want...to take you on a date."